Flask and shot glasses

Celsen74

I think we should have flask that spawns with wine, whisky,(possible more liquors/alcoholic drinks), and water so it is just another liquid container that we can hold around. and if on multiplayer you want to give a drink to a player but not a half of your whisky or water you can give them a shot glass, or at least be able to put alcoholic drinks in a mug. (fedora)

P.S. would be nice if we had extra guns than 2 shotguns, 2 rifles, and a pistol :-|

I think we should have flask that spawns with wine, whisky,(possible more liquors/alcoholic drinks), and water so it is just another liquid container that we can hold around. and if on multiplayer you want to give a drink to a player but not a half of your whisky or water you can give them a shot glass, or at least be able to put alcoholic drinks in a mug. (fedora)

P.S. would be nice if we had extra guns than 2 shotguns, 2 rifles, and a pistol :-|

like the flasks, don't know about the shots, and the guns have been discussed. you may want to check out the forms a bit before you post but welcome to the forums!

indeed, on the server i play some guys have a lovely bar, it would be great to have actual shot and flasks, would improve immersion. also a sitting animation wouldn't hurt on this one.
last thing is i'm always reluctant about drinking alchool because it's not that common, i'd love a way to make wine since it's really easy and the average person can easily afford it

indeed, on the server i play some guys have a lovely bar, it would be great to have actual shot and flasks, would improve immersion. also a sitting animation wouldn't hurt on this one.

last thing is i'm always reluctant about drinking alchool because it's not that common, i'd love a way to make wine since it's really easy and the average person can easily afford it

this is the main reason why i want this sorta thing.