Just a few suggestions....

blkdeath75

Sorry if these have been mentioned, I read the lists and didn't see anything.

Rain washing away outdoor blood?

Corpses vanish after looted or maybe a day or two in game(rotting away if not burned)for multiplayer would be much less load on cpu

Numbers on the health meter or a health meter on the main screen?

Loading screen progress bar(not a biggie but a suggestion.....we like timer bars lol)

Character creation memory? (I die a LOT and even if just my name or last model I used was remembered :) )

Remember server password(I understand people play in internet cafe's and whatnot, but maybe an option to remember you like a checkbox to save your info?

All in all this is already a great game and being as it is only in alpha, you guys have a real addicting hobby going on here....ty very much!

4 and 5 are actually missing from the game, anything else i think is already implemented.
i like 4, it's not nice to die without even understanding why, perhaps the heart icon on the left may be used for this? like a mini bar that empties together with the health bar of the health menu

There is a mod for saving your character builds :)

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/13610-random-character-creator-and-character-build-saver-v210/

I think the devs would not like numbers on a health bar, because it doesn't fit with the atmosphere (not realistic). When I'm hurt, I always keep the health panel open to frequently make a quick check, just like I would check IRL if my bandage is dirty.

I think the devs would not like numbers on a health bar, because it doesn't fit with the atmosphere (not realistic). When I'm hurt, I always keep the health panel open to frequently make a quick check, just like I would check IRL if my bandage is dirty.

Understandable but maybe just a flash of the screen or something or an icon to show I've been scratched. I've died a few times(as a beginner mind you) not even knowing I had a scratch or open wound.The bleeding icon is a bit hard to notice if you are panicked/hungry/thirsty...ect. I would think in reality you would know immediately if you were bit or cut open.

vanishing corpses is also not very realistic. they are planing on making it so they also cause sickness so having them disapear is a bad idea. 

i do agree that rain should wash away blood outside.

This is understandable and sounds like a great idea if they spread disease. How about a torch to offhand for easily setting them ablaze?