Clothing

King jjwpenguin

PZ lacks three things:

Most important - amors,

Important - vehicles

Less important - NPC's

Actually npcs are most important but yeah it would be nice to run around in a sheriff outfit acting like rick grimes. CORAALLL

NPC's are a nice addition but personaly i would like to see vehicles first, because it takes so much time to travel anywhere, and i would like to see armors even before vehicles because i think that this what game about apocalypse should have on start. You know, who would wear only pants and shoes in the zombie world? Even a simple jacket would save your life.

PZ lacks three things:

Most important - amors,

Important - vehicles

Less important - NPC's

Actually npcs are most important but yeah it would be nice to run around in a sheriff outfit acting like rick grimes. CORAALLL

NPC's are a nice addition but personaly i would like to see vehicles first, because it takes so much time to travel anywhere, and i would like to see armors even before vehicles because i think that this what game about apocalypse should have on start. You know, who would wear only pants and shoes in the zombie world? Even a simple jacket would save your life.

Much more clothing including 3D backpacks are confirmed and will be added when ever tis feels the time is right. Armor is a maybe. It would be cool if you could use ductape to make some arm guards or something.

PZ lacks three things:

Most important - amors,

Important - vehicles

Less important - NPC's

thats why i made this post. the biggest (most important) updates to me most likely will be the clothing and the vehicle. the ability to travel and the ability to protect yourself without force. plus they both also could provide some protection fro weather and more.

All I want is a Red Flannel shirt and then I'm happy.

first off welcome to the forums. second i would be happy with any addition.

We all would ;)

well some dont really care about the clothing as much as the armor

How can one want to wear the same sweater, Pants, And shoes forever??? I need jackets t-shirts, hoodies, boots, ect.

How can one want to wear the same sweater, Pants, And shoes forever??? I need jackets t-shirts, hoodies, boots, ect.

Yep. Guy in jeans, clean shoes and sweater in the zombie apocalypse must look so fu**ing cool.

Yep. Guy in jeans, clean shoes and sweater in the zombie apocalypse must look so fu**ing cool.

I know right? Wool sweaters are the latest fashion.

gosh i know. but leg warmers are where its really at. wait did it put that in the suggestion...... welp added in my to do list behind my other things.

·        Swim shorts- these provide little warmth, little insulation, some water resistance, and is quick to dry. They come in all colors.

Swim shorts quick to dry? WHERE IS THIS UNIVERSE?!?!

mine always are like, bam dry as soon as i leave the water. no clue how but they are.

I was thinking today about how cool RIOT or S.W.A.T. armor would be. You know character would be like a mini-tank with this! ;D Add chainsaw to this = Best Day Ever.

PZ lacks three things:

Most important - amors,

Important - vehicles

Less important - NPC's

u wot m8.

I think right now the most important aspects of the game is NPCs(Including the animals and all the good stuff for hunting)>Vehicles> Balance issues with food/happiness, loneliness and then the rest is the map expansion and clothing.

Armor and all that stuff should be left for the cosmetic stuff after the NPC introduction and the armor coming with the military introduction.

Also, i dont think you know how Chainsaws are going to work in the game at all...

I was thinking today about how cool RIOT or S.W.A.T. armor would be. You know character would be like a mini-tank with this! ;D Add chainsaw to this = Best Day Ever.

PZ lacks three things:

Most important - amors,

Important - vehicles

Less important - NPC's

u wot m8.

I think right now the most important aspects of the game is NPCs(Including the animals and all the good stuff for hunting)>Vehicles> Balance issues with food/happiness, loneliness and then the rest is the map expansion and clothing.

Armor and all that stuff should be left for the cosmetic stuff after the NPC introduction and the armor coming with the military introduction.

Also, i dont think you know how Chainsaws are going to work in the game at all...

i both agree and disagree. i feel adding in stuff first so NPC's have the coding to do all of the new stuff may make other updates faster and the NPC update take a little bit longer. it would be better than having to wait an extra week or two on other updates. i do agree NPC's are important but also feel it would be better to save them until these little features are in so we dont have to wait while they create an extra 400 lines of code or so.

PZ lacks three things:

Most important - amors,

Important - vehicles

Less important - NPC's

u wot m8.

i both agree and disagree. i feel adding in stuff first so NPC's have the coding to do all of the new stuff may make other updates faster and the NPC update take a little bit longer. it would be better than having to wait an extra week or two on other updates. i do agree NPC's are important but also feel it would be better to save them until these little features are in so we dont have to wait while they create an extra 400 lines of code or so.

Wait a bit longer?

We been waiting almost 4 years for the NPCs, the NPCs should be able to do what the players do, dunno how they are going to drive but i can imagine them hunting and fishing, i would throw the clothing feature away in favor of NPCs at this point.

But we all know that most of the zomboid work is handled by different people, so there is no point in halting progress of one thing to speed the other.

PZ lacks three things:

Most important - amors,

Important - vehicles

Less important - NPC's

u wot m8.

Wait a bit longer?

We been waiting almost 4 years for the NPCs, the NPCs should be able to do what the players do, dunno how they are going to drive but i can imagine them hunting and fishing, i would throw the clothing feature away in favor of NPCs at this point.

But we all know that most of the zomboid work is handled by different people, so there is no point in halting progress of one thing to speed the other.

i see your point and this is my opinion but (plz don't hate) i would rather have clothing, cars, and stuff like that over NPC's

i see your point and this is my opinion but (plz don't hate) i would rather have clothing, cars, and stuff like that over NPC's

Well, for me NPC's are not so important, because players just can play multiplayer for experiences like these, this is why i would like to see vehicles/clothing first, because they actually change a lot in MP and SP.

Well, for me NPC's are not so important, because players just can play multiplayer for experiences like these, this is why i would like to see vehicles/clothing first, because they actually change a lot in MP and SP.

thank you. i agree since NPC's can only have so many responses while people can be different.

thank you. i agree since NPC's can only have so many responses while people can be different.

What about the people that like singlelayer story driven stuff?

What about the people that like singlelayer story driven stuff?

i see your point. still its just my opinion. its up to the devs but this is just an idea.