Character creation menu needs an update.

Undust4able

Dying in Project Zomboid is rather a common thing, so you have to see this screen often. It's something that haven't been really touched a long time, so here we go.

A new character creation screen will start of your own character picture to the left and settings that only affect your look. So, screen 1: look of your character. Here you can customize your gender, hair, pants / shirts, etc. Also note the screen shouldn't be semi-transparent and a different sound loop should be played. The background for this screen is backpack with clothes coming out of it.

When you're happy with current look and press NEXT button, a flash should appear and a sound of a camera should play, that's like your photo will be taken. A flash would be the transition for the screen 2. Once flash go away, you will see another screen, this one will look like a passport of a Knox County citizen. An animation will play as your photo miniature is placed (glued) on the passport. The passport will look like an, uhm, passport I guess? Here you can enter your desired name, surname and a spawn location which will say birth place or something like that instead so you enter this in the empty passport's fields. That is a screen 2, the character profile. As it's the second screen, there will be BACK button, and once you press it a "rewind" animation will play, GUI will become glitchy as the old TV and it will reverse back to screen 1.

As you're satisfied and you press NEXT button here, a Knox County stamp animation will play, passport will slide away and reveal another screen: screen 3. Here you choose your occupation and traits, however I haven't really thought of this yet. I'll update my post then.

So what do you guys think?