disease!

aleshaPop13

"por que não acrescentar muito mais parecido com a morte preto "Google translator gave me an extremely confusing translation, I desuzo you want the virus zombie kill more real way? If so guess it's not a good suggestion because the virus zombie kills you slowly sucking the vitality (like you was suffering and slowly changing)

zombies vs the cold virus sounds like the next syfi channel original. but in all seriousness, there is more than just those 2 diseases. you also have to fight off infections (bacteria) and food poisoning. i do not think we need any other apocalyptic diseases like the black death, polio, or small pox. these things have been almost eradicated in the USA (where the game takes place). i do think there should be more minor but still very life threatening stuff like:

flu (causing players heat symptoms and vomiting),

disentary ( causing players to loose water very fast and malnutrition.)

i could come up with more but you get the point.

zombies vs the cold virus sounds like the next syfi channel original. but in all seriousness, there is more than just those 2 diseases. you also have to fight off infections (bacteria) and food poisoning. i do not think we need any other apocalyptic diseases like the black death, polio, or small pox. these things have been almost eradicated in the USA (where the game takes place). i do think there should be more minor but still very life threatening stuff like:

flu (causing players heat symptoms and vomiting),

disentary ( causing players to loose water very fast and malnutrition.)

i could come up with more but you get the point.

I think you're right!