Increase fire damage?

Fuji

I've been playing around with the various bombs, and maybe I'm not using them right, but firebombs, aerosol bombs, and molotovs don't seem very effective against zombies.

Rather the opposite. Nine times out of ten starting zombies on fire not only barely damages them, but they'll probably effectively burn down your safehouse if you try using traps.

Fire doesnt kill zombies, it just makes them angry.

I've been playing around with the various bombs, and maybe I'm not using them right, but firebombs, aerosol bombs, and molotovs don't seem very effective against zombies.

Rather the opposite. Nine times out of ten starting zombies on fire not only barely damages them, but they'll probably effectively burn down your safehouse if you try using traps.

Fire doesnt kill zombies, it just makes them angry.

Fire used to be hyper op so maybe they were hesitant adding it back in. Mayhaps tweaking is needed

maybe fire isn't made to kill zombies but just a set up for proper corpse removal. from a few things I've been reading around, there is talk about eventually having corpses cause sickness if you don't clean them up. maybe this is a prep to that.

Burnt flesh smells terrible even in small amounts...

In my experience with fire it depends on the amount and intensity (heat) of the flame to how much harm it does. In another topic I mentioned in my youth I played with a bit of fire in the woods. From burning my hair on my arms, to catching on fire, to watching someone else get burned. The only time Ive really seen someone get  more than mildly hurt from fire is either been almost deliberate, through secondary contact with a heated object, or because the fuel for the fire (like kerosene) got onto them.

maybe fire isn't made to kill zombies but just a set up for proper corpse removal. from a few things I've been reading around, there is talk about eventually having corpses cause sickness if you don't clean them up. maybe this is a prep to that.

Burnt flesh smells terrible even in small amounts...

---

In my experience with fire it depends on the amount and intensity (heat) of the flame to how much harm it does. In another topic I mentioned in my youth I played with a bit of fire in the woods. From burning my hair on my arms, to catching on fire, to watching someone else get burned. The only time I've really seen someone get  more than mildly hurt from fire is either been almost deliberate, through secondary contact with a heated object, or because the fuel for the fire (like kerosene) got onto them.

yeah i know burnt flesh smells great (sarcasm) now imagine the smell of 100 burning bodies walking towards you.