Aoide

Crochet Spiffo!

I decided having an in-game spiffo plushie wasn't enough, so I made up a pattern to make an irl crochet one. I'm considering making a second one to mail to the devs, any thoughts?

Also if anyone else's into crochet (not sure if there are many in this crowd lol) I could send pics of my pattern, however it's handwritten and kinda rough so it might be a tad hard to figure out

post-16620-0-66339900-1432947603_thumb.p

post-16620-0-24549200-1432947571_thumb.p

post-16620-0-16762000-1432947542_thumb.p

post-16620-0-08711500-1432947589_thumb.p

I decided having an in-game spiffo plushie wasn't enough, so I made up a pattern to make an irl crochet one. I'm considering making a second one to mail to the devs, any thoughts?

Also if anyone else's into crochet (not sure if there are many in this crowd lol) I could send pics of my pattern, however it's handwritten and kinda rough so it might be a tad hard to figure out

11270109_889106097798212_1158791850_n.png

spiffo3.png

spiffo4.png

spiffo2.png

Trying to figure out how to work the forums... anyway I was really hoping you could share the crochet pattern with me. My friend's birthday is in a couple months and I would love to make home one

I understand this is an old post and you may not even have this pattern anymore but I figure it is worth a skin about. Whatever your answer, thanks for hear in me out :)

That is incredible, great job! How long did it take you to plan out and finish may I ask?

I'm hoping for some merchandise to be released soon, will have to try to persuade the missus to make me a spiffo!

Trying to figure out how to work the forums... anyway I was really hoping you could share the crochet pattern with me. My friend's birthday is in a couple months and I would love to make home one

I understand this is an old post and you may not even have this pattern anymore but I figure it is worth a skin about. Whatever your answer, thanks for hear in me out :)

Ditto! I meant to ask before but I forgot. Please and thanks!