Svarog's Small Mods

Svarog

Updated two mods Better Item Category Labels and Canned Painted Labels, they both had a bug where the item script had a missing comma causing the label to not appear correctly for two seed items. Nothing big but still a bug. And since we're talking about bugs...

Added new mod Insect Gourmet which adds a trait that costs 4 points and allows the character to make Insect Stew and Worm Soup which won't have the negative effect on Happiness and Boredom. I know it's silly but meh, I made it a while ago and never shared but what the hell, might as well. The recipe and ingredients will appear in the crafting menu if you have the trait.

An9YlX6.png

Edit: Also updated Quick Containers for 32.18 IDK if I needed to do that but just wanted to be sure it's compatible.

Edit 2: ReUploaded Better Item Category Labels because, of course, mediafire fked up and the new download was still bugged.

Some of my mods are now Available on the Steam Workshop, as I have no previous experience using the Steam Workshop let me know if there are any problems with them there.

Also, the awesome Poster pictures for Workshop mods were made by Onkeen to who I am infinitely grateful for that contribution.

Edit: All Small Mods should now be available on Steam Workshop, and they all have awesome posters by Onkeen.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I see a few posts back that cheaterman was disabled for servers, how do you reenable it, please? My friend and I want to use it privately. 

ETA: Oh! I got it working myself. I love your mods, thanks so much for sharing them!

Edited by bassair

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Svarog, can you PM me instructions for enabling Cheaterman for server use as well? Got a small private server I would like to use it on with my friends.

Also using More Edibles and Gunman Trait. I like your mods, good work!

The newest version should work with servers? I reverted the change that turned the mod off for MP after a serious PZ exploit got fixed by the devs.

Hey Svarog, can you PM me instructions for enabling Cheaterman for server use as well? Got a small private server I would like to use it on with my friends.

Also using More Edibles and Gunman Trait. I like your mods, good work!

The newest version should work with servers? I reverted the change that turned the mod off for MP after a serious PZ exploit got fixed by the devs.

As far as I can tell, it does not.

• 1 month later...

Does the weapon nerf mod apply to melee weapons modded in as well, or just the vanilla ones?

Vanilla ones only, I never really used Hydrocraft or other mods that add in new melee weapons and I figure that if someone wants the game to be really difficult then such mods are usually the first to get disabled so I didn't even think about making Weapon Nerf compatible with them.

• 1 month later...

Added Darker Nights mod to OP, if you ask me it's broken, it's a novelty mod that alters the game a tiny ass bit and it does it wrong. Nights sure are darker but it doesn't look good or work right. It won't go on the workshop. Feel free to try it if you're interested but don't come to me complaining about it. Like I said, I myself think it barely works, I'm using it anyway but it's hardly satisfying and I don't have enough time or knowledge to make it better.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to alter the code for the pouch from the quick bags mod to have full weight reduction? Like the bag from cheaterman mod only with quickaccess?

Probably, Can't check now though I might look into it after the new year once I sober up after the incoming party and cure the inevitable hangover.

Have a Happy New Year by the way.

Hello mr Svarog i am planning to study your codes to better myself on modding. Btw for your convenience first aid kit mod maybe if you create a new container instead of using the first aid bag base game item and distribute it by a spawn on new game method or by giving a 1 time spawn by pressing a certain button (might remove the current clutter bug). If you absolutely have to use an item similar to the base game one than maybe create another item with identical properties to the first aid kit.

Hello mr Svarog i am planning to study your codes to better myself on modding. Btw for your convenience first aid kit mod maybe if you create a new container instead of using the first aid bag base game item and distribute it by a spawn on new game method or by giving a 1 time spawn by pressing a certain button (might remove the current clutter bug). If you absolutely have to use an item similar to the base game one than maybe create another item with identical properties to the first aid kit.

actually, i have a version of that mod that does that, just adds pouch to the player at start, it might become an update though it unlikely my mods will be updated before stable b33 release, i'm also waiting for news on a certain mod that could open a lot of new doors and make things like quick containers much better and dont want to update until i get some info on that.

happy new year to you too by the way!

• 2 weeks later...

actually, i have a version of that mod that does that, just adds pouch to the player at start, it might become an update though it unlikely my mods will be updated before stable b33 release, i'm also waiting for news on a certain mod that could open a lot of new doors and make things like quick containers much better and dont want to update until i get some info on that.

happy new year to you too by the way!

hi i have used the quick access container mod and im planning to try and keep the weight reduction on the container to be active is there a plan to add this feature or if not do you take requests :P. (i was planning to make a belt pouch mod so that i can wear a fanny pack like the one in Hydrocraft but retain my primary and secondary slot for other things) currently i have modified your mod to work on all available container in game so that i can access them faster whenever i got any type of container.

You can go ahead and do whatever you want with it, my Mods are Free For All when it comes to permissions :P

Idk if I will expand Quick Containers mod much, maybe if I see a certain other api sort of mod released that could allow for some things when it comes to equipment.

As for my other mods, note, I removed links to Canned Food Distribution Fix and Canned Painted Labels which have been rendered obsolete by Build's 33 release, they're hidden on steam workshop too

You can go ahead and do whatever you want with it, my Mods are Free For All when it comes to permissions :P

Idk if I will expand Quick Containers mod much, maybe if I see a certain other api sort of mod released that could allow for some things when it comes to equipment.

As for my other mods, note, I removed links to Canned Food Distribution Fix and Canned Painted Labels which have been rendered obsolete by Build's 33 release, they're hidden on steam workshop too

Hello mr Svarog thanks for the permission earlier. i am uploading a mod based on yours that just open access to all bags in main inventory. I have put your name in my mod description because without you i wouldnt have found the way :) thanks again.

Hi, and first of all: thanks for these amazing Mods!

One question: are the Retex and Item Category-Mods working in Multiplayer? I would like to add them to my dedicated Server, 

but wanted to ask before I mess something up :)

Thanks in advance, and keep up the great work!