Svarog's Small Mods

Svarog

Hi, and first of all: thanks for these amazing Mods!

One question: are the Retex and Item Category-Mods working in Multiplayer? I would like to add them to my dedicated Server, 

but wanted to ask before I mess something up :)

Thanks in advance, and keep up the great work!

Don't see a reason why they wouldn't work in MP.

Well, I don't see any reason too, and the Category Mod works fine, but the HikingBag Retex Mod does not seem to work. 

Are there any additional Steps to be made for the Retex Mods to work?

The only thing I did was editing the two lines in my servertest.ini:

WorkshopItems=499132909,499132764Mods=SVGLabels,SvarogsMod003

first one is Category Mod (works) second one is the HikingBagRetex, this one does not work.

Any Idea why? Did I forget something?

EDIT: Nevermind, multiple Mods are seperated by semicolon, not by comma, my bad  :shock:

• 1 month later...

WARNING!: Don't use with Build 34, most of the mods will need an update.

Some mods might just work, partially work or not work at all, More Edibles wasn't updated to support nutrition for example. Not sure overall, cannot guarantee compatibility as I haven't been playing PZ much lately. I'll update all of my mods after Build 34 goes out of IWBUMS.

This also applies to my Littering mod too, I'm positive that it breaks some Base game items like removing nutrition from some Canned Food.

• 4 weeks later...

Edited OP with some stuff I posted on Resources for reference. Also, I messed up the OP spoilers because the new forum layout sucks when editing. Will fix when I feel like figuring out this arcane bs [Or maybe they're just broken for me, no idea] (Edit: Fixed the spoiler tags on the OP]

Here's what I edited in.

Resources/Tutorials/Whatevers - Things I have posted in Resources for other modders/players.

Item Lists - For Hydrocraft, ORGM and Vanilla PZ [Currently Out of Date]
Item/Recipe Script Variables - For those who want to make an item and need the possible variables that can be used.
Basic Trait/Profession Template Mod - What it says on the tin.

Edited by Svarog

Added links to latest NecroForge versions [For PZ Stable and IWBUMS builds] at the bottom of the OP for easier reference because I don't want to bother ZedHead with updating the NF OP or PZMods download until B34 goes stable. One links to PZMods the other links to the latest forums post in NecroForge thread to have a up-to-date Download.

NecroForge - Downloads - Links to latest NecroForge versions.
NecroForge 1.6 for Build 33
NecroForge 1.7c for IWBUMS Build 34

• 1 month later...

Sorry for not having any updates out but my life is a bit of an insane mess lately and I can't get anything done, I barely have access to my PC most of the time. I'll try to update all mods that don't work either this or next week. Until then, don't use my mods, I don't even know which ones work and which ones don't atm.

Hair mod doesn't work, you can make your character as if it has the new hair color, but once you spawn in it goes to the default color it's closest too.  The other mods no clue I only cared about hair color.  Which is something developers should have somewhat cared about but apparently didn't think about thee ginger's when making their game.

11 hours ago, Dracathio said:

Hair mod doesn't work, you can make your character as if it has the new hair color, but once you spawn in it goes to the default color it's closest too.  The other mods no clue I only cared about hair color.  Which is something developers should have somewhat cared about but apparently didn't think about thee ginger's when making their game.

Thank you for letting me know and again, I apologize for not having updates ready when Build 34 released for the public but again, my RL has been somewhat insane lately. I hope I will be able to fix/update all of my mods for you people soon. Apologies for the delay.

Also, let's not blame the developers. The game is in Early Access and I knew full well when I made my mods that they might have became obsolete and that I might have needed to update them for newer Builds. It's their game and It's in all of our best interests if they can continue making it unhindered by considerations of whether or not some mods will work with the new build or not ;)

I checked, most mods should work fine with Build 34. Littering was updated. QuickContainers too but I can't edit the OP ATM for some reason.

Sorry for the super long delay, I know I promised to update before this month began but... life.

• 4 weeks later...

Is it okay if I mess with the Gunman Trait and put it up on the Steam workshop? I want to make a more powerful version of it (10 points, +2 aiming and +3 reloading) since I know a couple other mods I use (namely ORGM and the silencer mod) need really high reloading to save time in MP while still having hardcore reloading, and the silencer mod needs 2 aiming to be able to craft one. I will give you credit, of course, as the only thing I know about modding is changing values :P Thanks!

29 minutes ago, iyarkonan said:

Is it okay if I mess with the Gunman Trait and put it up on the Steam workshop? I want to make a more powerful version of it (10 points, +2 aiming and +3 reloading) since I know a couple other mods I use (namely ORGM and the silencer mod) need really high reloading to save time in MP while still having hardcore reloading, and the silencer mod needs 2 aiming to be able to craft one. I will give you credit, of course, as the only thing I know about modding is changing values :P Thanks!

Yeah, I just tried doing this, and it failed miserably :( Is this something you would be able to make? Or do you have too much on your plate? I can try and figure out where I went wrong.

1 hour ago, iyarkonan said:

Yeah, I just tried doing this, and it failed miserably :( Is this something you would be able to make? Or do you have too much on your plate? I can try and figure out where I went wrong.

Example Code for a more powerful version.

require('NPCs/MainCreationMethods');
local function initGunmanTrait()    
    local gunman = TraitFactory.addTrait("Gunman", getText("UI_trait_gunman"), 10, getText("UI_trait_gunmandesc"), false, false);
        gunman:addXPBoost(Perks.Aiming, 2)
        gunman:addXPBoost(Perks.Reloading, 3)
end

Events.OnGameBoot.Add(initGunmanTrait);

Also, mods by me are Free For All, take em' use em' and abuse em' credit is appreciated tho.

If you don't know what does what in that code, pretty sure that my first post in this thread has a link to a template mod for traits and professions with the code commented, check it out and Have fun!

Edit: The code provided would replace gunman trait. If you want I'll make a separate trait, just shoot me a PM.

Edited by Svarog
I'm probably drunk...

Disclaimer: You can take apart any mod that I made, learn from it, change it and upload it wherever. Credit is appreciated. I made this stuff for people to use, whether it be by just playing with it or learning from it and making it better. (NecroForge is not my mod tho, ask ZedHead for permission if you want to mess with it and upload it somewhere)

Added that to OP, just so it's clear. Free For All is free for all. I really don't care all that much. I'm happy if it makes others happy.

Awesome, thanks! I wish I knew enough about coding to be able to make that separate trait, I'll shoot you a PM.

P.S. Your mods are my favorite ones, PZ doesn't have enough of those little things that make the game great, then I discovered your mods ;) Thanks for all the stuff you made and making my PZ experience better!

1 hour ago, iyarkonan said:

Awesome, thanks! I wish I knew enough about coding to be able to make that separate trait, I'll shoot you a PM.

P.S. Your mods are my favorite ones, PZ doesn't have enough of those little things that make the game great, then I discovered your mods ;) Thanks for all the stuff you made and making my PZ experience better!

And here it is vdph5Ko.png <- That is the trait Icon, pardon my lazy ass for not even trying to make it look like other trait icons. (Tested with latest IWBUMS) Edit: it does what you asked for, +2 Aiming + 3 Reloading and costs 10 points

Edit 2: Added to OP

Mediafire Download

Edited by Svarog

Many thanks! I'm definintely gonna use that the next time I play, screw my old save.
A question and a comment, though. Will you put it up on the Steam workshop? And I think the Trait Reactivator dropdown menu in the OP has the wrong information, I dunno if it just does or if my internet is sucking.

Thanks again! :D

• 2 months later...

Removed some obsolete stuff from the OP also...

Update: Quick Containers [Media Fire Download] - Also Updated on Steam Workshop

Should work with any build without breaking anything on any build because it no longer changes the base game's code in any way but First Aid Kits are no longer quickly accessible. You can still find the pouch item (In Wardrobes) and that should work fine.