Collapse Nearby Corpses' Inventories

A nice fellow on the Project Zomboid subreddit suggested this and I haven't seen it around here or on the common suggestions thread.

The idea is pretty much summed up in the title but searching through the remnants of one's massacres is extremely annoying and time consuming since it's difficult to tell which corpses have been searched and where each one is located (both in the world and on the inventory UI). I know for a fact that I've spent a lot of time going over the same corpses, even when there're only four or five together, just to make sure that I haven't missed an axe or some other valuable item. The suggestion is simply to collapse all of the corpses around the player (maybe a 3x3 square like the area around which carpentry materials can be located) into a single container. This would allow the player to search through the piles more quickly and ensure they're locating all of the loot. It need only take effect when four or more corpses are in the player's immediate vicinity. If this sounds too overpowered then perhaps there could be a context action along the lines of 'Search Corpses' which takes a little bit of game time.