Disassembling Electronics - How to?

Blake81

I've been trying to disassemble all kinds of electric appliances for electronic scrap but nothing seems to work; I don't get any menus or choices to do it....

I have a Screwdriver in my inventory, yet I don't see any options to take stuff apart.

Do I need the Saw as well or some other new tool?

Do I need to be playing as Electrician or Engineer to do it? Are there any books/magazines I must read before being able to do it with another class (like with Generators)?

Is there only a specific type of electronic appliance that can be taken apart? I've already tried TVs, Freezers, Vending Machines, Microwaves, Washing Machines, Soda Dispensers, Cash Registers. But nothing works....

Ah, I see. I thought the stuff you could disassemble were electronics stuff found laying around in the maps.

Also, where are the Alarms? I've already found a few places with alarms but I haven't found anything to take apart there.

Never seen any small electronics like those. EVER!

???

Search the electronics store. Video Games can be often found in bedrooms, look in wardrobes and such. But yeah, they need to tweak the distribution of those, I never saw a Radio even though it was in the game since forever. It's all damned unobtanium.

As for the House Alarms, I have no clue myself.