EPIC BAR FIGHT

Alright so everybody in the forums is at this bar.

We're all drinking, and someone shouts "FIGHT!!!". Naturally some of us just shrug our shoulders and pull out a mallet from thin air and hit the person next to us.

So, I toss my mug, put my hands into a cup, and bowl a pool of energy into my hands, push it back and shout "KA ME HA ME HAH!!" and shoot the ball of azure death energy straight at EnigmaGrey, soley for the reason that the name is the easiest to remember on the forum.

YOUR MOVE.

Because I heard a rumor that EngimaGrey is a supporter of Doge Co when I saw you about to shoot him with a death ball I naturally picked up my pat and pending Double Spas Shield which I carry with me because why not and blocked the death ball but now it is flying around the whole bar and I am pretty sure a couple of people died then to make sure that EngimaGrey was a supporter I asked him he said he never heard of Doge Co so I punched him in the face

YOUR MOVE! 

Furious that my Energy Ball of Acknowledgement of An Easy to Recognize Name And/Or Brand Attack © had failed, I shift my gaze to the Doge before me and begin to charge up my laser eyes of condescending hipsterdom (you probably haven't heard of it).  It's a lengthy process so I order a double whiskey coke.

YOUR MOVE!

*Gets up glaring at everyone, picks up shotgun, shoots into air, proceeds to shoo everyone but the devs and mods out of the bar. Now in a calm room mostly filled with drinkers, laptop users, and RJ being his usual stunningly handsome self, goes back to reading his book*.

I'm sorry, this leads way too easily into..

Thread locked

;)

Feel free to continue your brawl in the street..