RELEASED Build 32

EasyPickins

boyssssssssss cmon can't wait to taste the zombies again

You're not waiting. It's out?

you know what i'm talking about. i'm waiting for the full release instead of IWBUMS

Holy shit, I keep finding you everywhere. First on Unreal Software, then Steam gifts, then here.

I would like to suggest editing the OP to include the changelogs of the versions released after the OP was created, so we don't have to look through 25+ pages of comments to find the smaller changelogs. You could do this either by adding the logs to the OP, or linking them in the OP. It wouldn't be that much work and would make life easier for all of us that don't check this thread everyday and still want to know whats new in the game.

Will try to from now on.

If you see this not being practiced in the future, feel free to nudge :)

OP updated.

nudge nudge. Build 32.8 isn't in the OP yet. And thanks for updating the OP, saves a lot of time for people like me, who don't check this thread everyday.

Tweaked zombie spawn numbers based on feedback. These are mostly identical to LeoIvanov's settings.

What was LeoIvanov's idea? I was checking this topic few pages back but I found nothing specific about new settings. I'm curious.

Not sure if anyone answered this for you, but I found his suggestions in this thread:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/15006-official-build-32-zombie-population-feedback-thread/?p=187888

So our world was started with 32.2 or .3.....and while looking through the notes I saw that there should be a zombies.ini now where I can change the settings.  I'm updated to 32.8, however I can't find a zombies.ini file.  I figured the most likely place was in the ./Server directory with the serversettings.ini, but I did look elsewhere.  

32.6 says it added zombies.ini to every save, and the subsequent updates discuss removing options from the other .ini and .lua files, however none of that has changed in my world save.  Is this only applicable to NEW worlds started after 32.6?

New version 32.9!

• Crafting UI will now works correctly with recipes that requires more than 1 type of item (like put nails in box)
  • Crafting UI improvement
  • Doesn't show one evolved recipe more than one time
  • Doesn't show one item more than one time (no more multiple tomatoes in the evolved recipe ingredient list..)
  • Also make the icon red if item not available (easier to read)
  • Added ingredients list for evolved recipes
  • Added "Add Ingredient" at bottom of the ingredients list
  • Changed some recipes/items name according to Will
  • Prevent crafting when you walked away from a container (refresh list of containers)
  • Evolved recipe will take your base food age, so if you make a sandwich from rotten bread, your sandwich will be rotten

New version 32.9!

• Crafting UI will now works correctly with recipes that requires more than 1 type of item (like put nails in box)
  • Crafting UI improvement
  • Doesn't show one evolved recipe more than one time
  • Doesn't show one item more than one time (no more multiple tomatoes in the evolved recipe ingredient list..)
  • Also make the icon red if item not available (easier to read)
  • Added ingredients list for evolved recipes
  • Added "Add Ingredient" at bottom of the ingredients list
  • Changed some recipes/items name according to Will
  • Prevent crafting when you walked away from a container (refresh list of containers)
  • Evolved recipe will take your base food age, so if you make a sandwich from rotten bread, your sandwich will be rotten

AWESOME :D i think you guys also fixed the chat issue since it's marked as fix committed on the bug tracker, still didn't have time to try it though

Awesome, some of my players already said that the combat feels more like SP in the IWBUMS builds (not as laggy as build 31). Maybe it's just placebo, but here's hopeing that it's the real thing!

I love the new music and that thing you did to food/hunger ;-)

help a poor fella that don't have the time to test it atm, what did change about food/hunger?
You have to eat a lot more now and eating 1/4 of anything wont work now (you need to eat more to get rid of hunger).

THIS CHANGES THE WHOLE GAME FOR ME

OH GOD I MUST TEST THIS