RELEASED Build 32

EasyPickins

Scientific magazines are a so rare. I played on the settings " very often " and magazines found only in West Point garages.... Not to mention there was no there were things in LIBARY and POST OFFICE .. If i  wants to turn on the generator I have to be an electrician ? Really? If i want to make molotov cocktail while using gasoline instead of whiskey I have to be an engineer? Really? This build is shit only new zombie respawning option is good.

Scientific magazines are a so rare. I played on the settings " very often " and magazines found only in West Point garages.... Not to mention there was no there were things in LIBARY and POST OFFICE .. If i  wants to turn on the generator I have to be an electrician ? Really? If i want to make molotov cocktail while using gasoline instead of whiskey I have to be an engineer? Really? This build is shit only new zombie respawning option is good.

Care here, stay lovely.

It's intended that they're rare, it's too avoid being over powerfull character.

In my country, children who have completed 15 years can make smoke bombs :) when i want to make the game harder I set the option " insane " amount of zombies :)

Good for you. However, the game is meant to be balanced around the Survival amount of zombies with normal powered characters, not insane zombies with overpowered characters.

Care here, stay lovely.

It's intended that they're rare, it's too avoid being over powerfull character.

Yeah but if it's true they ONLY spawn in sheds and ONLY in WP (because the shed ratio of WP to MD is ridiculous) then it SEVERELY handicaps someone in MD for no reason. I can get the rarity, and even the need to farm them up, but it's sort of ridiculous I can't learn to make anything from a book or with building skill (called trial and error). This makes the books mostly useless and lvling up even more-so unless you do have the skill books. Conversely, I don't see how sawing a million logs teaches me how to build stairs, so there's a serious discrepancy in the overall idea here. There needs to be some balance between learning thru doing and learning by reading. Like say repairs/etc. are less effective if you didn't learn them thru skill mags. That's pretty bad if you need to be an engineer to make a molotov cocktail using gasoline - enough said.

i think that if people can make bombs easily, they will. i don't like that, i think that magazines are rare because you'll rely on a bomb once during a real emergency and not as a standard way to clear your path. they spawn only in sheds because if you could just do a run and find them then there would be no point in the engineer job, i think their plan is to make it so that you have to pick the job if you want advantages, if not then you'd better find an alternative solution. more options will surely come but for now this is more than welcome, hopefully we'll have less people killing everything on sight and more people moving carefully