RELEASED Build 32

EasyPickins

Yes that make sense at all  ;-)

It would be nice to add specific items at specific years ( for an example don't find an old video game at 2015

It's 2015 and if you want I can give you over 100  East European bootleg NES cartridges from my collection :P And a bootleg NES too (Called Pegasus around here back in the day) Probably, most of my neighbours who had kids in the 90's could do the same :P Attics and basements are magical places.

And I'm sure modders will come up with something post 93 eventually ;)

Addition to first note police station also has barely any ammunition and or weapons. This game is set to be the early days of the outbreak. Who couldve stolen everything in 1 day!?

The police officers that were sent into the streets maybe?

Also finally we know we are in 1993!

Hmm Then where did the guns and police officers go?

0-0

Addition to first note police station also has barely any ammunition and or weapons. This game is set to be the early days of the outbreak. Who couldve stolen everything in 1 day!?

The police officers that were sent into the streets maybe?

Also finally we know we are in 1993!

Hmm Then where did the guns and police officers go?

0-0

RIP

(some day we might see some officer shambling towards us with delishius loot)

I know its a stupid question, i not a critical, it's just because it bothers me  :???:

Why have set the year at 1993 ? It relates about history ? A symbolic year ?

I guess it is the 25 anniversary of "Night of the Living Dead".

3.14 out, no patch notes?

&&é"'(§è!§('"é'(§è !! 

<3

:ph34r:

It added cars, NPCs, hurricanes, functioning arcade machines, dinosaurs, Nazis, nuclear bombs, Fort Knox expansion, movable furniture, and bug fixes.

Quick spread the hype before this post gets censored by Obama.

:mrgreen:

[This post is a lie]

This reminds me when people would change the titles of the threads to say RC was out.

Good times of rage and fun.

3.14 out, no patch notes?

&&é"'(§è!§('"é'(§è !! 

<3

:ph34r:

It added cars, NPCs, hurricanes, functioning arcade machines, dinosaurs, Nazis, nuclear bombs, Fort Knox expansion, movable furniture, and bug fixes.

Quick spread the hype before this post gets censored by Obama.

:mrgreen:

[This post is a lie]

This reminds me when people would change the titles of the threads to say RC was out.

Good times of rage and fun.

And then I banned them. Yes, good times for all.

Anyone else having issues with the medical system since 32.12? Now I can only apply treatments if I am near a container with medical supplies. It doesn't work if I have the supplies in my main inventory anymore lol. I also can't seem to treat my friend in local coop without her opening her own health panel. If I simply do a medical check, nothing actually registers that I applied treatment. If she opens hers up, I can apply the treatment successfully. Weirdness.

I finally could play 32 (I don't like IWBUMS), but the new icon (crafting, I suppose ?) does not do anything when clicked (except (un)toggle). Is it only in IWBUMS ? Can't do any of the new traps/explosive either, since I guess it's all in the new crafting menu.

Nice tutorial by the way, except maybe it should explain why eating raw mouses is bad.

I finally could play 32 (I don't like IWBUMS), but the new icon (crafting, I suppose ?) does not do anything when clicked (except (un)toggle). Is it only in IWBUMS ? Can't do any of the new traps/explosive either, since I guess it's all in the new crafting menu.

Nice tutorial by the way, except maybe it should explain why eating raw mouses is bad.

It's most probably one of your mods that causes this. Either deactivate them all or look for Errors in the Console-Window.

It's most probably one of your mods that causes this. Either deactivate them all or look for Errors in the Console-Window.

Hit "B" on your keyboard to open the crafting menu. Also, the new traps and explosives need their respective occupations, or a skill-book found in the world. Same goes for generators.

Seriously though, if "lamp on pillar" requires a special profession or skill book, I'm out.  If anyone doesn't know how to put a battery in a F'in flashlight and know how to turn it on, he/she won't be alive for the zombie apocalypse.   Start that Lloyd out as a zed and stop fooling around.

hqdefault.jpg

Seriously though, if "lamp on pillar" requires a special profession or skill book, I'm out.  If anyone doesn't know how to put a battery in a F'in flashlight and know how to turn it on, he/she won't be alive for the zombie apocalypse.   Start that Lloyd out as a zed and stop fooling around.

Carpentry skill level 4.

See ya.

Lamp on a pillar isn't working for me anymore.  It just gives the option to remove the battery.  I'm I missing something? (again?)

Most likely you need to put a new battery in it? Unless you already checked, in which case I don't know.

Imo if we have to pick one then Load Game > Continue. but the best option is to have both.

would love an all-modes inclusive Load Game. Sandbox, Survival, Beginner, all in one happy little menu, like many games do.

Yep that would be great !