RELEASED Build 32

EasyPickins

Hey, first of all, I wanna thabk you guys for all the work you've put out there to create and update this game. Spent like 20h in less than 3 days on it haha :D

Would someone tell me how to add the build 32 on the game which I run through steam ? Does it update automatically?

Cheers!

Super happy to have build 32 arrive! I am looking forward to killing some zombie pixels with some friends tonight!

However, I was under the impression that the new animations and crafting system were going to be implemented in build 32. After re-reading the Mondoids, I realized it was never specifically said they would be in this build, but boy oh boy am I looking forward to them. It just said they were hoping to have it make it into build 32 and never specifically said they wouldn't. http://projectzomboid.com/blog/2015/04/easter-mondoid/

It looks awesome, so far! I can't wait to jump in!

By the way, I have a little question about the IWBUMS branch. I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to ask, but I was wondering why it is that I'm automatically opted out of IWBUMS whenever there is an update to it. Not only am I opted out, but it completely removes it from my choices. Is this supposed to happen? It's nothing really major, it's just a little inconvenient to have to type in the Beta password every time.

Moving furniture was in a Mondoid, but was never confirmed for any particular build number.

Oh right, it said we will hear more about it after 32, sorry :P.

No worries! 

As soon as I can move a BBQ (or furniture) in-game, I'm going to spell out "I <3 RJ" with zombie corpses, light them on fire and post the pic here.

Why would you need to move furniture for that? Why not just put the corpses in position, and set them on fire with a campfire/molotov/fire bomb/etc?

EDIT: Nvm I derped. I didn't realize you meant you were gonna show your appreciation for moving furniture XD Now how to I turn back time...? :P

I've been playing around with some of the materials and engineering magazines, and there aren't any dropdown menus telling me what materials I need to build the explosvies and traps and whatnot. Is that on purpose? But great build so far.

I've been playing around with some of the materials and engineering magazines, and there aren't any dropdown menus telling me what materials I need to build the explosvies and traps and whatnot. Is that on purpose? But great build so far.

Yes its quite weird, you read a magazine how to make XYZ and  you still dont know how to build it coz thers no dropdown list similar to carpentry one :<.

Man i was waiting for the You Have One Day challenge :???:

But good to have build 32 in the way

The You Have One Day challenge is here...

OMG THIS IS AMAZING

I CANT STOP PLAYING!

The first time my base was assaulted by a MASSIVE horde of zombies!

Finally my barricades payed off!

I ran into the city and THERE ARE BIG GROUPS EVERYWHERE!

I am so excited playing this challenge right now, holy shit i am in love with this challenge.

THANK YOU DEVS

The mall challenge is really... challenging :D

Yes hordes invade every single space in less than an hour. I dont see the point of this challenge whereas i was really waiting for it :(

Keep trying ;)

I've made more than 3 days once, you need to get used to it, challenge is out for less than a day and you're syaing it's hard, ITS THE POINT! :D

As for traps nope, no dropdown menu, they are craft, find them yourselves or wait the wiki to be updated ;)

The mall challenge is really... challenging :D

Yes hordes invade every single space in less than an hour. I dont see the point of this challenge whereas i was really waiting for it :(

Keep trying ;)

I've made more than 3 days once, you need to get used to it, challenge is out for less than a day and you're syaing it's hard, ITS THE POINT! :D

As for traps nope, no dropdown menu, they are craft, find them yourselves or wait the wiki to be updated ;)

But if you read in magazine how to make something you usualy know what stuff you need to make it :D

Is the bug reports subforum only for release builds? Do we post bug reports here for IWBUMS 32?

Only a minor thing. I tried the tutorial and one thing it told you was to press E to climb through the window, but that just closed the window.