Looking for a group for my chilled server

Wireshark

Hey all, first post :D

I've been playing Zomboid for a while, but just with a few friends. I find it hard to get them on especially with them being so different, they prefer other games it seems.

I was playing on a SpiffoSpace server, and all was going well but I didn't like the fact that the server was running 24/7 and there were some people who, it seems, just exist to cause suffering :(

Right now I'm running a pretty chilled out server, good for learning the game and just kicking back and enjoying the apocalypse. Utilities never run out, loot respawns after a week, zombies after a month. Infection is off but there's a decent amount of zombies (I may increase it too) so natural selection still applies.

I used to play as a veteran but I've begun playing as a fisherman, providing food to the main base from my little seaside resort. I've also massacred most of the zombies around Giga Mart with a shotgun, so I guess that makes me a Battle Fisherman.

This is a private server but anyone is welcome, I only keep it private so we don't get (as many) trolls and griefers. Anyone interested? :D

Haha, thank you Dragonbahn :D I had no idea what to put as my avatar... So I just put some shades on the default xD

SomeRandomGuy, good tip. I've never had a problem with fire so I've never thought about it, but I'd hate to come back to see Twiggy's burnt to the ground cos somebody tried to make a fire indoors lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...