ARTOFWARGAMER.COM [Max Performance Server So Smooth/PVP On/Starting Gear/No Safety!]

Morbidraven

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

It would help if you answered questions in this forum instead of expecting us to join your forum. Two questions from two different fecking people ignored. I can see the crowd lining up already.

Bump

It would help if you answered questions in this forum instead of expecting us to join your forum. Two questions from two different fecking people ignored. I can see the crowd lining up already.

No questions are ignored and the smart thing to do if you want to communicate with me in a timely manner would be to do it thru my website.  This is simply an advertisment for the server all communication is handeled thru the website as I manage 5 servers right now and dont have time to manage question with 5 different forums.

The server is pretty active compared to others so I hope you find one that suits your needs.  But to answer your question the server is US based but I usually go off ping when playing so if the ping is good then join, if not there are others.

Are you having some old friends over for dinner Dr. Lechter?

Actually, apparently finding anyone who wants to team up is nigh on impossible. I get visitors at twiggy's, but they seem much more interested in stealing all my stuff and running. I kinda feel sorry for whoever ate the cabbage soup, once bleach is added it still looks good. ;) I found him next door at the gun store, WITH my stuff, dead and shambling. The gun store re-spawns like anywhere else, so it's pretty much a daily supply, although others have obviously found that out as well. They should thank ME, though. I'm the guy who carried the friggin sledgehammer all the way ON FOOT from Mudraugh to get the dang thing open. ;) If I have it to do again, by golly, I'll knock a hole in the back and wall it up, they wont be able to see it's been breached.

hey, I keep seeing the server is being restarted, at 12 am EST, so every night I load myself down with stuff to on the verge of back injury. there's a timer somewhere, where would this be, and any details relevant if available would be appreciated. thanks.

hey, I keep seeing the server is being restarted, at 12 am EST, so every night I load myself down with stuff to on the verge of back injury. there's a timer somewhere, where would this be, and any details relevant if available would be appreciated. thanks.

The countdown timer is on the main page of the website middle bottom.

Found it, and registered as well. :) Please tell me this is JUST dead body cleanup, etc.. I've done a lot of building at twiggys but mostly just for the xp and carpentry skill, so thats no biggie, but if i have to start all over without all the great crap I have, lol..please, God of this Server.. nooooooooooo  :???: ! Allright, as loaded down as possible, fingers crossed, hoping for the best, because my pal will be joining me on here soon. He's been on vacation until tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...