no mas cheat en el modo multijugador, no mas trampas en el juego

SIGILODARK

since implemented the project multiplayer Zomboid, eh seen the ease of changing my skills no legal way in order to have an advantage over other players,
so it is very likely that developers know the problem of which I speak. for me this post is not a suggestion, this should be a point to try to be implemented in the game as early and quickly as possible, the current public servants are full of cheaters who only increase their skills to the full shooting and reloading only with the intention of killing all the players who play legally.
I do not want to go into detail as you can cheat in the game, but my intention is that developers take very seriously the problem is in the multiplayer mode,
 eh seen mondoid and fascinating advances have to build 32 and later, but eh not seen any news about the now famous cheaters there on servers.

and ah I think the people who make use of some way to increase or modify their skills not legally, deverian be automatically ban for a week the server,

Nose much programming in java or c ++ in other languages, but I think there are many way to control that problem

thanks

i speack spanish i use translate google

desde que implementaron el modo multijugador  en project zomboid, eh visto la gran facilidad de  modificar mis habilidades de manera no legal, para así tener una ventaja sobre los demás jugadores,

hasta es muy probable  que los desarrolladores saben del problema del que hablo.   para mi este post no es una sugerencia, esto debería ser un punto a tratar para ser implementado en el juego lo mas temprano o rápido  posible, los servidores públicos actuales están llenos de jugadores tramposos que solo aumentan sus habilidades al full  de disparo y recarga solo  con la intención de matar a todos los jugadores  que juegan legalmente. 

tampoco quiero entrar en detalles como se puede hacer trampa en el juego, pero mi intención es que los desarrolladores  tomen muy enserio el problema que hay en el modo multijugador, 

eh visto los mondoid y lo fascinantes adelantos que tienen para la build 32 y posteriores, pero no eh visto ninguna noticia acerca de los ya famosos  tramposos que hay en los servidores.

y ah mi parecer las personas que recurran de algún modo de aumentar o modificar sus habilidades de manera no legal, deverian ser baaneados automáticamente  durante una semana del server, 

nose mucho de programación en java o en c++ en otros lenguajes, pero creo que  hay muchas manera de poder controlar ese problema 

As a client player -i don't even know how to set up a server- i feel that the only way to avoid this issues is (sadly) in hand of the admins. AFAIK the admins can teleport and check the skills of a character, so if the log says he's dead a while ago and he got the full aiming/reloading skills at full, he's for sure a cheater. 

i don't know even if there's any way else to detect if the skills are modified, but speaking in general, cheaters/hackers have been a constant threat in any game server.

Comes to my mind when i used to play scrabble online. I'm quite good at this in the board version of the game since is not possible to cheat when your opponent is in front of you, but the online version was nest for "anagram solver users", so i was wondering "how the hell can this guy get three scrabbles in a row?! is the fuckin' word version of Deep Blue?!"

I think the more can an admin do is to ban the cheater IP, unless a player starts with a backup of his character for a good reason. i've been in servers where you can do this if the admin allows you to do so in a concrete unfair situation (i.e. death by lag, by trapped floors or kill on sight if it's not allowed in the server...)