Art Request

LTheRed

Personal request, ASAP(please :])

I have a little problem, my imagination is great, but my ability... so I ask for any proud artist to draw my idea to life, my whole idea would be a video, but for now all I need is the main scene:

A dark room with little light entering through a boarded window(night), a fireplace on the left with a tiny smoke coming out, broken glass around a photograph near the window(no need for details on photograph, just a silhouette), a man with a blue coat sitting on a wooden box with his hands on his face(looking down) and red eyes through the gaps in the window. the floor could be boarded or just carpet, it's the least important part.

I thank everyone who see this for the attention, I hope all of you survive the zombies long enough to answer my request(and live on, of course, blowing heads all the way)

BTW: this scene pictured is about a character whose background was created by who writes this, he lost his sister and pretty much gave up, the zombies eventually break down the barricade and kill him, he then stays down until a group of survivors find the house and the infection brings him back, twitching and sprawling all over the place in a semi-epileptic manner rising fast and getting the group by surprise, going on through the damned land until he and pretty much all the zombies in the area are attracted to gun fire in a fortress(my in-game fortress), he got his background written because one zombie killed my friends on multiplayer and, dramatic as I am, I made him an important character. I intend to create a whole series, so anyone interested...

Archived