Can our player one day, evolve?...

PZ-NOOB

Hello fellow gamers, when I'm playing PZ at the beginning of the game I go outside and my players like OMG its a zombie and he instantly panics.(three months later). I come out of my 3 story fortress/office blocks I see a zombie and the panic Moodle comes up. It would be nice if our player could after a while become "desensitised" like the trait. I think it would be really nice if our player could evolve traits after a while, like being in the rain lots could make you an "outdoorsman". I think this would be an awesome feature please leave a comment on what you guys think.

Hello fellow gamers, when I'm playing PZ at the beginning of the game I go outside and my players like OMG its a zombie and he instantly panics.(three months later). I come out of my 3 story fortress/office blocks I see a zombie and the panic Moodle comes up. It would be nice if our player could after a while become "desensitised" like the trait. I think it would be really nice if our player could evolve traits after a while, like being in the rain lots could make you an "outdoorsman". I think this would be an awesome feature please leave a comment on what you guys think.

Game already has that mechanic.

Slendy is right,  when you are used to zombies, a horde of them will still be terrifying beccause it will probably mean your impending doom if you don't run very very fast.

In the case of a single zombie, it would still be startling to suddenly see the grim visage of a zombie. I have noticed after a while my character is not continually paniced by zombies, the panic moodle still pops up for a second when I first spot one then goes away as I keep looking at it/ bashing its brains in. However, hordes still make my character "piss my pants" scared.

That's exactly the case, well explained ORMtnMan.

Basically, you'll still be panicked as the first day because of the jumpscare of seing a zombie, I mean, no one can be used to that :D

But your panick will drop faster, as you know it, you know how to fight it and will recover faster.

Tho this won't work for hordes... Those are scary as f*ck :D

"We're having a great time. I cleaned up all my best war stories for her. I was just telling her how we chased the teddy bears into their cuddle bunkers, [in a creepy voice] then had to tickle them out with machine hugs and fun throwers! [sinister zoom-in] They say the more soldiers you tickle, the easier it gets. Well, sir, it doesn't." - Grandpa Simpson E15S18 2007/03/11 'Rome-old and Juli-eh'