Cold Weather Clothes (Replacer)

Fuji

No more short sleeves, ladies. Now you can battle the undead meanace in style and comfort during those winter months.

Intended to be coupled with Aardman55's Warmer Clothing mod, this replaces the default female clothing with more appropriate winter analogues. Vests become longsleeve blouses, while blouses and sweaters become trenchcoats.

I have a few minor clipping issues that are taking embarrassingly long to fix before I release them.

To do: (in order of precedence)

- Bugs, as I mentioned.

- Stockings or tights on the base female skin (So skirts don't look silly)

- Boots maybe.

- And hats

- Possibly men's stuff.

- Whatever requests you guys might have.

Credits to Jab for his ever useful blender exporter, and to Aardman55 for the inspiration.

PS: If a mod could add links to both in the post I'd appreciate it. Writing longish posts on a cellphone is terrifying as-is.

post-22575-0-50120900-1431956472_thumb.p

Is there a way to make just sweaters long sleeved?

So they don't just look the same as a blouse?

Unfortunately, no. Blouses and sweaters will use the same model until we get the ability to add entirely new models to the game. Right now replacing the defaults is the best option available.

• 2 weeks later...

I've taken a break from this for now until Indie Stone releases their modeling and animation updates.

The models need to be remade anyway, either because a side effect of Jabs script or the esoteric model .txt system the verticies tend to be mirrored, making buttons appear on the wrong side for example. Just flipping the object in blender and fixing the animation weights will take just as much time as redoing the whole thing would.

Plus, if Jab can get animations to export to blender, I can finally fix some of the problems with skin tearing through elbows and things, which is incredibly hard to pin down for some reason.