Make Zomboid A Little Harder

Maxso

First of all, sorry for my English is not my native language
If there is any wrong word please let me know

The game became much easier since added rain collectors and farming, so I thought I'd give some suggestions like:

if we run in high panic levels we could stumble or fall, and even hurt the leg

being bitten by poisonous insects while scavenging (high levels of scavenge prevent this).

if you fought zombies and cutted your arm while jumping a window, will look after the injury but did not wash (or disinfected hands) you can get infected.

Zomboid is an amazing game, I love
but I would like him to be more difficult as it used to be  :)

Edited by nasKo
No big fonts necessary.

Why everithing has to be poisonous? water is poisonous, food is poisonous, scratches are poisonous, berries are poisonous...

... but if you put poison in book pages so you can kill someone by making him read a book... interesting

I do already like the idea that panic would affect how gracefully one's movements would be.

As far as difficulty goes, I'm all for having animals becoming their own source of danger, be it from poisonous insects or the more dangerous meat-eaters like wolves or bears.

Cutting your arm already has - or will have - the ability to infect you, but not with zombi-ism as I understand... More so, just a sickness or general infection of a wound. With that being said, I'd love to see common infections becoming more serious - so much so that it would require the use of anti-biotics to keep you from developing a crippling fever.