Kinyoshi's Somewhat Easy Mod Poster Making Kit

kinyoshi

I made these for my own mod posters and decided to share it with others in case they want to make a mod poster similar to mine.

My Mod Poster I made for my Carbonized Swedish Fork Knife Mod. (to show as example)

(thumbnail below shrunk to save bandwidth)

(PZ Logo copyright The Indie Stone...)

6Dhm2sM.jpg

The images that I made to use for my mod posters

(thumbnails below shrunk to save bandwidth, download zip for the right sizes)

(PZ Logo copyright The Indie Stone...)

Quvjrb7.png sW7mram.png h7NLkUH.png

gfxWV5U.pnggVedPzT.pnguDe8daP.png

UsB8kmT.png             LgE7Ac5.png

kXdnSpj.png  mifTROd.png

To make a mod poster, just make out the "notes" to fit your mod, resize as needed and copy/paste them onto the corkboard. The finished corkboard png (650x810) is your mod poster :).

DOWNLOAD Kinyoshi's Mod Poster Kit (888 KB): Main (Mediafire) || Mirror (My Dropbox)

Edited by kinyoshi

modposter_zps657ebf48.png

This is what I did using your stuff :) Ended up quite handful (And for those wondering - No, I'm not releasing it. Had problems with copyrights when I tried before.)

Looks windy with all the shadows, love the cover tacked on there. 

:D I should make a collage of everyones corkboards to make one huge corkboard. 

Maybe I should make more pieces for this kit.

I love the corkboard poster idea, Kinyoshi... will definitely be using it for my own mods (once item modding is fixed for the mod loader). Thanks for sharing such a useful resource!

This is what I did using your stuff :) Ended up quite handful (And for those wondering - No, I'm not releasing it. Had problems with copyrights when I tried before.)

You could release this mod minus the actual copyrighted music files (just the needed "framework"), with instructions on how legit owners of the soundtrack can quickly and simply add the needed files them themselves. I've seen that done for many games in cases of mods like this where distributing certain files would be illegal/problematic.

Even if not, though, I am *so* making this mod myself for my own personal use... awesome idea! :)

I love the corkboard poster idea, Kinyoshi... will definitely be using it for my own mods (once item modding is fixed for the mod loader). Thanks for sharing such a useful resource!

You could release this mod minus the actual copyrighted music files (just the needed "framework"), with instructions on how legit owners of the soundtrack can quickly and simply add the needed files them themselves. I've seen that done for many games in cases of mods like this where distributing certain files would be illegal/problematic.

Even if not, though, I am *so* making this mod myself for my own personal use... awesome idea! :)

I'll see if that's possible :)