IS tainted water FATAL?

Johnny

It may give you food poisoning. Food poisoning can kill you

CAN, kill you.... EAT FOOD! EAT FOOD!!! Hmm, yeah, gonna find myself stuffing all the foods into my mouth :S 

Obesity cures viruses, PZ science!

Fabulous xD 

But, what if your nearly dead? Can you just save yourself?

Fabulous xD 

But, what if your nearly dead? Can you just save yourself?

If you are not dead yet, you have a chance to save yourself.

I once survived a very serious bleach-poisoned stew in a previous version (27 maybe), so there might be a chance for you to survive.

I died from drinking river water (or normal berries) and in my opinion, it is a bit exaggerated.

One feels maybe very bad (for days), but I wouldn't describe it as deadly poisonous.

Eating toxic mold, toadstools or death caps can be very fatal. :)

yea that's what ive been thinking, after all wild animals drink from water sources and I don't think they die or get sick dam near as often, maybe its are immune system, but that's a argument for another day, I suggest it just makes you sick for a few days if anything, like normal sickness is right now. The only way I can see that getting fatal is if your constantly pushing yourself to the limit while your sick, regardless if from food poising or tainted water.

Is it fine to use tained water for watering plants?

As far as I can tell, yes, it's fine. I don't know if watering plants with clean water it's better, but using tainted water for watering plants is not going to poison your food anyway.

Archived