"Pull the Rope"

Ares

Hello.

First of all sry for my bad english. I dont know how to say it so I just call my suggestion "Pull the Rope".

So basically the idea behind "Pull the Rope" is to give us the opportunity to "Pull the Rope" x)

For instance you build your base in a house with two floors. You live in the 2nd floor and you destroy the stairs so zombies cant kill you. You enter your house via a rope from the window. So when you are inside you can pull up the rope so no one can climb it too. Its perfect for multiplayer against human invaders. Do you get it ?

Hope you agree with me.

Thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...

we have had the option to "remove sheet rope" for a while now, longer than i can remember

This was answered in an earlier comment. Just going to repost it instead of repeating it.

I'm quite sure you can remove it and re-install it. But it will use a nail every time you do it. It would be nice to have the possibility to just... pull the rope.

• 7 months later...

+1 i also really like this :) at least this will also help mask out human presence.

This is a bit off topic but connected somehow

1. adding random window open close status will also help.

2. instead of sheet rope we might be more professional looking if we can craft rope ladder. (less fatigue on use)

3. making the said rope ladder sprite and also ordinary rope sprite as an alternative to sheet rope.

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2015 at 11:06 PM, Ares said:

Hello.

First of all sry for my bad english. I dont know how to say it so I just call my suggestion "Pull the Rope".

So basically the idea behind "Pull the Rope" is to give us the opportunity to "Pull the Rope" x)

For instance you build your base in a house with two floors. You live in the 2nd floor and you destroy the stairs so zombies cant kill you. You enter your house via a rope from the window. So when you are inside you can pull up the rope so no one can climb it too. Its perfect for multiplayer against human invaders. Do you get it ?

Hope you agree with me.

Thank you :)

i will try and add this to the PZ Vanilla Patch Mod future planned features i hope i acquire the necessary stuff to make this happen some day because i think this is a very logical thing to be able to be done along with adding other materials to be used as sheet ropes like maybe rope ladders.

the mod is located here:

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...