[Wolfy's] Moodlet & Trait Suggestions

Fuzzy Wolfy

I'm glad you guys like it, I plan on adding to the list very soon.

If you guys have any ideas, detailed or not, I'd love to hear them - and I'm sure the Devs would enjoy it, as well. I'll even create/add whatever moodles fit best for them. (For fun, the Devs get final say in everything, of course)

On a scale from no to yes.

yes. All of my yes.

Especially the diet one, it could also add/subtrack for experience regarding fitness/strength (Which is in, I hear)

I'm a big fan of long-term goals and effects like that, it gives me something to be wary of even when zombies are not an immediate threat... Especially during the end-game where sickness and weather become your one and only danger.

Jesus Christ how i never seen this list before.

I would literally pay money to see the diet stuff get in, making me have to cook food instead of eating 1/4 of cheese the first week and then 1/4 of chips for the rest of the game.

This is the best suggestion post i seen, great stuff

Thanks, that means a lot to hear. If you've got ideas for other diet / food related stuff, pitch it in!

To add to your sore idea, this could also be affected by the quality of the bed you sleep on. Imagine sleeping in a stiff wooden chair for months, hell no.

Sleeping on a bed would reduce your soreness, sleeping on a couch would reduce it much more slowly, sleeping on an armchair wouldn't reduce it but wouldn't increase it, and sleeping on a regular chair would make you more sore. This would add incentive to make a bed for your safehouse if it's in an office for example... 

Hell this would prevent the use of offices as safehouses almost directly until you get your carpentry up or can transport a prebuilt bed. All of the yes.

On a side note, I'm REALLY excited to see just how different the game will play with NPCs added to the mix... 

To add to your sore idea, this could also be affected by the quality of the bed you sleep on. Imagine sleeping in a stiff wooden chair for months, hell no.

Sleeping on a bed would reduce your soreness, sleeping on a couch would reduce it much more slowly, sleeping on an armchair wouldn't reduce it but wouldn't increase it, and sleeping on a regular chair would make you more sore. This would add incentive to make a bed for your safehouse if it's in an office for example... 

Hell this would prevent the use of offices as safehouses almost directly until you get your carpentry up or can transport a prebuilt bed. All of the yes.

On a side note, I'm REALLY excited to see just how different the game will play with NPCs added to the mix... 

what about having recliners or chairs that are not stiff but still not bed quality.

what about having recliners or chairs that are not stiff but still not bed quality.

That's pretty much what I meant when I said armchair. Shoulda been more specific.

That's pretty much what I meant when I said armchair. Shoulda been more specific.

to me an armchair is a chair with arms... so those do come in wood. sorry for the confusion.

is it just me or are some of these from cataclysm dark days ahead??

they are still really cool though and some of these can really bring immersion to the game.

if they are i would have no clue about it. if they are, fine. if not fine. it makes no real difference. 

Some of them are, and a few things already in game are too. Like the really CD day start.

If you haven't played Cata DDA, you might like it. It's fun and difficult, like PZ.

http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php

they are still really cool though and some of these can really bring immersion to the game.

if they are i would have no clue about it. if they are, fine. if not fine. it makes no real difference. 

Some of them are, and a few things already in game are too. Like the really CD day start.

If you haven't played Cata DDA, you might like it. It's fun and difficult, like PZ.

http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php

i played it its 1000x harder

Yes, in fact. I did take inspiration from it, and honestly, I love the abundance of stats and traits that the game has.

... And yes, it's soul-crushingly hard compared to Project Zomboid.

Yes, in fact. I did take inspiration from it, and honestly, I love the abundance of stats and traits that the game has.

... And yes, it's soul-crushingly hard compared to Project Zomboid.

i have played and i don't know how but i found dark days easier then pz. most likely my luck. First time in pz, next to a horde and best weapon found was a simple spoon. Escaped and first house i settled in was surrounded the next day with only the upgrade to a butter knife. i sneaked by and manged to make it a few houses over, where i set off an alarm. just my luck...

• 2 weeks later...

No devs posting in here? :( What is wrong with you devs? THIS GUY IS FREAKIN GOLDEN! ;D

So much +1 for this.

Btw i really like these icons, did you made them by yourself? Nice but to be honest totally not worth it ;d

shame the devs don't post more. would be nice to just have a dev reading the suggestions and commenting a little bit. even if it was a "this is a wonderful idea, never thought about it" or "as of now this wouldn't work" or even "we don't really think that fits the feeling of the game." just so we have the feeling that we were heard. I know they are busy but just maybe once a week or every other week scrolling through the forums a bit and leaving a few comments would be nice. still i am just glad that they even have this forum and just wanna say, Rock on devs.

I can't like your post due to too much "liking", but it's exactly my point - one short post from dev would solve big discussions beetwen regular users who have no idea what devs want in the game and what they don't (or they're have, but still, they don't even know devs not as devs etc.)

I can't like your post due to too much "liking", but it's exactly my point - one short post from dev would solve big discussions beetwen regular users who have no idea what devs want in the game and what they don't (or they're have, but still, they don't even know devs not as devs etc.)

when i first started i thought some of the users where staff since they where there so often and posted so much. people with over 1000 messages and where there to help me learn. then come to find out it was just other users. It was not until a few months later i read a single post from a dev. I had seen a few Mods on and admins of that sort but not a single dev until a little while back. then i eventually met 2 others over time but i know of 3 devs. Some people like me have more posts then most devs (and i understand mods and admins are supposed to take some of the slack.) But when i see devs with less then some of the new people who are on for like a week is a little sad. now i understand some are not able to speak well and i am not blaming them English is one of the hardest languages in the world to learn. But all i really ask is for a little bit of comments even if it is on posts that are pretty big like 2-3 pages and 40+ people. Sorry for the rant and i appreciate all the dev's do but i ask one thing of them and that is to try and be a little more social with the community.

Actually i think that "Esperanto" should be international language rather than English, It was language made only for this purpose but because big "monsters" like USA, UK or other english-speaking countries (Canada, most of the Australia??) wanted their language to be international now we learn English that is hella harder (especailly to people who are using another alphabet than English uses - Russian, Japanese etc. these people have REAL problems in learning English... Hopefully i'm from Poland so it's easier to learn English for me) than Esperanto.