Grass Seeds? ^^~

BioS

I think it would be a sort of fun addition.

I'm taking over the mall and building myself a little house on the roof. I have made a small vegetable garden up there so I know growing food atop buildings is possible. I was just enjoying some refreshments when I thought, "It would be nice to be able to grow grass up here and cover up some of this tile." I thought about just spilling some dirt down but that is a whole lot of digging that I'd have to do for very little reward. All white tile seems much better than all brown. But grass, that seems like the ticket. ^^

Could be a good idea. Maybe add different kinds of grass, too. Especially for when animals get added into the game. Not all grasses are created equal, and some grass is more nutritious than others. Typical lawn grass is not one of the more nutritious ones, unfortunately. Could add to the production of whatever grazing animals you're keeping or could be used as a good bait for roaming grazers like deer and escaped ranch animals.

Oh yes, please, that would be an excellent feature. Imagine having these Babylon-esque hanging gardens with every sort of weed (no, not that weed!) for the animal to graze. Warehouse gardening simulator 2015, here I come. It made me remember this old movie set in a post-apocalyptic world where a group of survivors was living in an apartment building growing plants and different kind of grass on the roof... and they had to do this world-saving trip just to bring seeds where the ground was still "alive".