How do you uninstall a map?

MetalDevin

Hello I want to add a map to my game. My computer level is at 0 and after a long time of finding out how to add a map and how to add mods I cant find out what you have to do if you no longer want the map. From my understanding you extract all of the map files into Muldaraugh (for example I am using New Denver) which combines the information needed. Well when the game updates to version 32 what happens to the files that were mixed like what if PZ adds a new map does this mess up the files and do I have to go in and take each file out one by one? Any help is appreciated and I apologize if I make no sense its a little hard finding this stuff out with very little computer experience I want to add a map but I don't want to mess up my game and its very possible with my skills. Thank you very much

Okay last question for sure this time. Can I just copy the Muld, KY folder and save it in another folder so I can switch the Muld, KY folder with New Denver files when im done with the map instead of having to go in and manually do it? Thanks again