Cheat Menu V2.9.1

ethanwdp

5 hours ago, Hicks said:

Any hiccups with build 34? /all chat stop working with admin tools, but haven't noticed any issues so far with the older version of cheat menu.

Thanks for working on an update.

Is /all chat broken when you install only the most recent versions (at least 1-2 updates prior) of Cheat Menu? Also, when it broke with v2.3.1 installed, was there a red error box in the bottom right or any Cheat Menu related errors logged in the console?

Cheat Menu V2.4 is releasing Soon, the Lua Interpreter has been most of the work and I only have 1-2 hours to work on it every day, and I don't have any time during the weekends. I apologize for the delay, but it IS coming soon.

Just now, Hicks said:

Sorry I was referring to Admin Tools mod breaking chat but cheat menu has been working fine so far, but not tested all functions yet.

Ah, I see. I could add some admin-related tools like banning into Cheat Menu, but I'll have to hold off until v2.5 since I'll never get 2.4 done if I keep adding more things.

• 3 weeks later...

Quick status update, after some long procrastinating I've started to work on 2.4. Again.

Here's the current to-do list:

[X] = done

[ ] = not done

Changes:

Fire Mode is now bound to a key. Use N to ignite and F to extinguish.

Delete Mode now works on Multiplayer.

Added a tile highlight for tile-editing cheats (I.E Delete Mode)

Barricade Mode now works! Not only that, it is now much cleaner and more efficient - for example, there's no longer a logistics bug when barricading an object with more than 4 barricades.

Barricade Mode now allows you to choose from wood or metal barricades. Since metalworking isn't technically out, it may be a bit iffy.

Infinite Carryweight's icon has been deleted. This is mainly because it is 2MB blank image, and as such there's no point in keeping it.

TO DO:

[ ] Lua Checklist:

[X] Add the actual interpreter UI
[X] Add lua interpreting
[X] Add exporting
[ ] Add importing
[ ] Add a close button for the filepath bar
[X] Add a warning/notification of the file save location
[ ] Add warning if overwriting file
----------

[X] Fix barricade mode
[ ] Add multiple skill levels to barricade mode
[X] Fix a logic error in barricade mode itself that caused nails and planks to be shoved into the players inventory when barricading an object with more than 4 barricades total
[X] Add Metal barricades to Barricade Mode
[ ] Flesh out nutrition menu
[ ] Fix Warp Time
[X] Add multiplayer support for Delete Mode
[X] Add tile highlight for tile-editing cheats
[X] Bind Fire Brush to a key.
[X] Add Fire Brush to onKeyKeepPressed instead of onKeyPressed
[ ] Add metal walls to Creative Mode
[X] Remove Infinite Carryweight icon to lower file size.

Cheat Menu V2.4 is out!

Changelog:

Barricade Mode now works! Not only that, it is now much cleaner and more efficient - for example, there's no longer a logistics bug when barricading an object with more than 4 barricades.

Barricade Mode now allows you to choose from wood or metal barricades. Since metalworking isn't technically out, it may be a bit iffy.

Infinite Carryweight's icon has been deleted. This is mainly because it is 2MB blank image, and as such there's no point in keeping it.

Gutted and overhauled CheatCoreCM.readFile() to make it more useful.

LUA INTERPRETER DONE! This was by far the most extensive feature in this update, and it took many hours to complete. Should be bug-free!

12 hours ago, ethanwdp said:

Cheat Menu V2.4 is out!

Changelog:

Reveal hidden contents

Gutted and overhauled CheatCoreCM.readFile() to make it more useful.

LUA INTERPRETER DONE! This was by far the most extensive feature in this update, and it took many hours to complete. Should be bug-free!

Yay Thanks Dude For The Hardwork :D
Fire Mode Is Now Have Key :D

By The Way Is The Teleport For Phoenix And New Denver Already Fix??
Is Not I Will Fix It My Self Then :D
I Can Fix New Denver But Not Phoenix 
I Just Can Get It Right When I Just Look The Coordinates At The Project Zomboid Map Project.

10 hours ago, dizzyval said:

Yay Thanks Dude For The Hardwork :D
Fire Mode Is Now Have Key :D

By The Way Is The Teleport For Phoenix And New Denver Already Fix??
Is Not I Will Fix It My Self Then :D
I Can Fix New Denver But Not Phoenix 
I Just Can Get It Right When I Just Look The Coordinates At The Project Zomboid Map Project.

Didn't know those were broken, will work on it.

On 5/25/2016 at 4:08 PM, ethanwdp said:

Currently trying to spawn in the InfiniteCarryweight item. I've been told the item should spawn into my inventory upon activating the carry weight cheat.

So far no luck for me, also attempting to use the code in the cheatitem.txt to no avail. This is me assuming only the icon was deleted, not the item itself?

18 hours ago, Price said:

Currently trying to spawn in the InfiniteCarryweight item. I've been told the item should spawn into my inventory upon activating the carry weight cheat.

So far no luck for me, also attempting to use the code in the cheatitem.txt to no avail. This is me assuming only the icon was deleted, not the item itself?

Correct, only the icon was deleted. Seems that I broke the definition, I will update the mod immediately.

EDIT: Done! Was a ten second fix, sorry for any trouble it caused.

Edited by ethanwdp

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Ethan the new update is great, especially being able to Terraform areas on multiplayer. Redboid is really benefiting from your mod.

Was wondering if you would consider adding the metal barricades as its own mod to the steam workshop?

Also, I'm not getting this infinite carryweight item either and cant spawn it? Function seems broken?

Edited by Hicks

On 2016-06-16 at 2:14 AM, Hicks said:

Hey Ethan the new update is great, especially being able to Terraform areas on multiplayer. Redboid is really benefiting from your mod.

Was wondering if you would consider adding the metal barricades as its own mod to the steam workshop?

Also, I'm not getting this infinite carryweight item either and cant spawn it? Function seems broken?

Apologies for the late reply, for some reason the email notifications for posts in this thread are broken and I had no clue you posted.

For the first question, it sounds easy enough. I'll work on it when I have some time to kill.

As for your second, mind posting the error somewhere?

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 3:45 AM, ethanwdp said:

Apologies for the late reply, for some reason the email notifications for posts in this thread are broken and I had no clue you posted.

For the first question, it sounds easy enough. I'll work on it when I have some time to kill.

As for your second, mind posting the error somewhere?

Sure, where does the error pop up?

With Hydrocraft mod, people are constantly getting overloaded wagons stuck inside one another and we cant pick them out. This should fix it right.

Edited by Hicks

5 hours ago, Hicks said:

Sure, where does the error pop up?

With Hydrocraft mod, people are constantly getting overloaded wagons stuck inside one another and we cant pick them out. This should fix it right.

The error pops up in console.txt, in C:/Users/Your_User/Zomboid.

As for your second question, unfortunately I can't do anything about that. The game has a hardset value of 50 as your capacity - no matter how much stuff you get, the total weight cannot pass 50.

I got around this by adding an item with negative weight. Since the total weight would never be over 50, it worked fine.

However, if something is already over 50 carryweight, the game prevents you from adding it to your inventory.

You could try moving the cheat item to a bag, and using that bag to pick up the wagons, since as far as I know equipped bags do not have the carryweight limit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016-07-03 at 6:41 PM, hidude456aa said:

I'm guessing this isn't meant to happen: 39667096a3.jpg

Right clicking lags the game, and half the time the game completely freezes trying to load all these menus

Mind posting the error log in the console? I've received reports of that bug happening but I haven't been able to trigger it myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Ethanwdp, I really appreciate the mod, you're great modder!
I'd like to ask if it's possible to add an increase FOV function to 360 degrees (like Eagle Eyed does). Lots of girls would really appreciate it cause we love to play relaxed, you know, talking by phone and so on ;-) At least we'll be able to learn basics (and maybe then play whis normal FOV in multiplayer with you, guys).
I tried to find such a mod but it doesn't exist. They say in some forums FOV has its own variable cause Eagle Eyed and Short Sighted traits are able to modify FOV. So maybe you could do this, we would greatly appreciate it!

On 2016-07-13 at 6:17 PM, Katty Spears said:

Ethanwdp, I really appreciate the mod, you're great modder!
I'd like to ask if it's possible to add an increase FOV function to 360 degrees (like Eagle Eyed does). Lots of girls would really appreciate it cause we love to play relaxed, you know, talking by phone and so on ;-) At least we'll be able to learn basics (and maybe then play whis normal FOV in multiplayer with you, guys).
I tried to find such a mod but it doesn't exist. They say in some forums FOV has its own variable cause Eagle Eyed and Short Sighted traits are able to modify FOV. So maybe you could do this, we would greatly appreciate it!

Sure! Cheat Menu V2.5 is in the works. It's got some exciting stuff like being able to spawn in items from the vanilla Crafting menu, weather changing, and nutrition. I'll look into adding an FOV changer as well.

On 2016-07-17 at 6:32 PM, Katty Spears said:

WOW, thank u so much!!!:-D  I'm very impatient to see 2.5)))

It may take a while. I am working on this off & on, and I have a lot of real life things going on. So far, I've made good progress, however.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! Created an account JUST to thank you for this MOD!

It's helped me get over the learning curve and I'm enjoying a successful cheat-free campaign... as well as my cheatsy-one :P

Also! I ran into the 'cascading bug' as well, and it seemed to be running the script 51 times. I haven't coded in years and have no interest in jumping back in. That's just what I could gather rather easily.

Looking forward to the update!

On 2016-08-14 at 4:48 AM, Phteve said:

Hey! Created an account JUST to thank you for this MOD!

It's helped me get over the learning curve and I'm enjoying a successful cheat-free campaign... as well as my cheatsy-one :P

Also! I ran into the 'cascading bug' as well, and it seemed to be running the script 51 times. I haven't coded in years and have no interest in jumping back in. That's just what I could gather rather easily.

Looking forward to the update!

When Cheat Menu checks for whether or not a player is an admin, it logs it to the console. Problem is, it runs those checks continuously so that players who were recently made admin would have the menu generated for them on the spot without them having to exit & rejoin as was the case a version or two ago. What I did was that I added a variable that made sure the check wouldn't run again once the player's admin status is set to true.

Well, it appears that, due to a logic error I made, it has the exact same problem as before (players having to leave the server then rejoin for the menu to appear) as the check couldn't run more than once, because if the player was not an admin it would set the HasChecked variable to true and therefore not check it.

I've been taking a break from development for a while, so apologies for the delay. I'll get back to work on the issue.

Edited by ethanwdp