Cheat Menu V2.9.1

ethanwdp

Cheat Menu V2.9.1
As all of the other cheat menu mods that do this kind of thing are horribly outdated, I decided to have a shot at making my own.

All of the features are toggleable and can be turned off/on at any time however many times you want. These are also compatible with any existing saves. It will also work on multiplayer, but it will only show up and function for server admins (meaning it is safe for multiplayer)

I will try to help the best that I can with any issues you may have, and I am open to any suggestions with two exceptions explained later below.

To use this mod, right click anywhere and hover over the "Cheat Menu" context menu.

These are 100% safe, and do not make any permanent changes to your save.

The enabled/disabled states of the following cheats persist between loads: God Mode, Ghost Mode. Like all cheats in this mod, they do not permanently alter your save and are safe to use.

Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=499795221

Google Drive Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4TTdnrg9gSLNDNqLURLY0JkaXc

Dropbox Download: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gre40duo1mkzbyu/AABeoOsePBsP2Ni0GCWNN9VTa?dl=0

Note: PZ-Mods page is now deprecated.

Features:

God mode - You are invincible. (Falls can still kill you)

Vehicle Menu - Spawn vehicles, edit every part, travel at insane speeds, make your vehicle invincible and more.

Creative mode - Build menu is always available, all things cost nothing to build and build instantly.

Delete Mode - When toggled, press X to delete the object your mouse is over. Useful for building!

Item Spawner - Integrates my CrucibleUI mod, a work in progress item spawner. It grabs its item definitions from the game's script manager, so it's automatically compatible with mods such as Hydrocraft!

Lua Interpreter - Lua text editor with file support

Delete Mode (& Terraform Mode) - When toggled, press X to replace the tile underneath your mouse with the one you specified. Supports most vanilla tiles for placing (feel free to

reply/comment if there is one that's missing)

Barricade Mode - When toggled, press Z to barricade the object below your mouse to a specific level. Also supports metal barricades.

Infinite ammo - Your gun always has a full magazine.

Refill Ammo - Refills your weapon.

No Delay Between Shots - Makes your shotgun as fast as a pistol, and your pistol as fast as an assault rifle.

Noclip - Allows you to walk through objects.

Learn All Recipes - Teaches your character all recipes. Works for recipes added by mods as well!

Set Skill Level - Levels up all or individual skills.

Infinite stats - It allows you to separately toggle things like no thirst, no panic, etc. There's also an option to toggle all of them.

Ghost mode - You run fast and you are invisible.

Heal - Heals your character.

Infinite carryweight - Gives you infinite carryweight.

Fly Mode - Allows you to fly. Press the Up arrow to go up and the Down arrow to go down.

Zombie brush - When toggled, click to create the selected number of zombies.

Melee insta-kill - All melee weapons 1-hit zombies, doors, trees, things you built, etc.

Repair weapon - Repairs the currently equipped weapon.

Instant Crafting - Everything in the crafting menu can be crafted with no ingredients, and will be completed instantly.

Infinite weapon durability - Your equipped weapon always has maximum durability and can't be damaged.

Instant Actions - Every action, such as building, will now be completed instantly.

Time warp - You can change the time. Supports years, months, days, and AM/PM.

Fire Brush - When toggled, press N to ignite and F to extinguish.

Teleport Menu - Has hundreds of POI's and allows for setting custom locations.

Change Weather - You can change the weather. (Only works on Build 39 and below.)

Known issues:

No delay between shots isn't as fast as, say, a machine gun yet.

According to player reports, it does not work for all players in splitscreen.

It does not show up for non-server admins. This is intentional.

To do:

- Add a tree spawning brush

- Add various brush-sizes

How to install:

For singleplayer, click here: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/1395-how-to-install-uninstall-mods/

For servers, there are a few steps. This works for all mods in general:

Step 1:
Install the mod normally, like you would for singleplayer.

Step 2:

In the mod of choice's mod folder (in this case, Cheat Menu) open up the file named "mod.info" with a notepad program. There should be a line that looks like "id=modIDhere." In this case, it would look like "id=cheatmenu." Remember the ID, as you're going to need it later.

Step 3:

Open up servertest.ini in your server's folder and in the "Mods=" line add the mod ID (Which, in Cheat Menu's case, is "cheatmenu") to make it look like this:

Mods=cheatmenu

Save it, and you're done. However, from what I've read every player on the server must have the mods you specified in the "Mods=" line installed, so I recommend this only for private servers.

If you want two or more mods available on your server, you separate the mod ID's with a semicolon like this(in no particular order):

Mods=cheatmenu;somemodID

I believe they are also case sensitive, so be sure to type them in exactly as they appear in the mod.info file.

Things this mod will not do:

Compatibility with multiplayer, for non server admins. Cheating in singleplayer or a private server can be fun as hell, but most non-server admins who would want to use this on a public server are griefers who ruin peoples experiences. Keep in mind this DOES work for server admins on a server that has this mod installed.

Changelog:

V2.9.1

Added a framework for adding custom definitions to the Vehicle spawner.
Added support for Filibuster's Used Cars and M113A1, definitions courtesy of ohgodspidersno.

V2.9

Refactored ISUICheatMenu, mod now works with Debug Mode enabled & should solve issues with large mods.
Replaced Teleport & GPS with the Teleport Menu, which has POIs for every vanilla map & a (theoretically) infinite number of custom teleport locations.
Infinite Carryweight now persists.
Added a proper colour slider to vehicle options, should make changing colour a lot more intuitive.
Clarified how to use the Vehicle Selection tool.
Vehicle Selection Tool now notifies you upon successfully selecting a vehicle.
Rewrote Delete Mode.
Made Terraform Mode separate from Delete Mode.
Rearranged the Cheat Menu.
Fixed Cheat Menu not showing up in co-op servers. Will now show up for hosts & admins.
Fixed Instant Actions not working on Build 39.
Fixed zombies spawning naked.

Item Spawner changes:
Added sort and amount buttons
Added mousewheel scroll support

V2.8.2

Restored God Mode to the way it worked pre 2.8.
God Mode now disables the Zombie Dragdown Instakill sandbox option when enabled.
Fixed Instant Actions not applying to certain inventory transfers
Fixed No Boredom
Modified how HandleToggle() works, let me know if anything starts acting odd.
Increased the amount of health that Prevent Death adds when the health threshold is reached, from 200 to 2000.
Fixed the Lua Interpreter window not being correctly resized after closing the Import/Export window.

V2.8.1

Added CrucibleUI, a work-in-progress item spawner.

Fixed a minor bug where Cheat Menu would try to pass a nil variable to setGodMod on game load.

V2.8

Added vehicle spawning under the Vehicles menu
Added Noclip
Fixed instakill melee not restoring values properly on weapon switch / unequip
Fixed god mode not protecting against apocalypse difficulty horde instakill
Fixed refill ammo and infinite ammo

V2.7.2

Added RPM changing, colour changing, and rust changing to the Vehicles Menu.
Weather Changing will no longer appear in the menu if the game version is over Build 39.

Fixed a bug with Set Skill Level where the XP requirement for the next level would be negative after being changed.

V2.7.1

Prevent Death now functions properly, courtesy of Slok. Thanks to his code contribution, nothing short of falling several stories will kill you.
Fixed quite a few bugs for Warp Time, it now correctly sets days/months.
Changed the amount of years in Warp Time from 1 - 20 (additive) to 1993 - 2077.
Fixed a minor bug in the Vehicles submenu that added engine power/loudness/quality setters to every menu in the Under-the-hood category.

V2.7

Added Vehicle Godmode.

Added Repair All Parts, Add Key To Inventory, Permanently Remove Vehicle, and Toggle Hotwire.

Added vehicle part editing, every part on the vehicle can now be edited.

Added Freeze Day/Night Cycle.

Redid the UI elements so that they now scale properly for different resolutions.

Changed how Stats Toggle works, mostly just a behind-the-scenes change.

Tidied up CheatCoreForCheatMenu.lua.

V2.6

Zombie Brush now allows you to set the amount of zombies you wish to spawn.
Added GenericInputWindow.lua as an API to make input windows easier to create.
Overhauled Max All Skills, now iterates through PerkList instead of manually maxing each skill. Also means that it'll max any new skills without me having to manually add it.
Overhauled the Skill Max menu, iterates through PerkList and creates the subMenus for each skill automatically, whereas previously I had to define them manually. This also means that any new skills added will be supported, as I won't have to update the mod to manually include them.
Removed the Nutrition editor as it didn't work.

V2.5.1

Fixed the bug where Cheat Menu would spam the context menu with clones of Cheat Menu.

Fixed a bug where insta-kill melee wouldn't work for two-handed weapons.

V2.5

Added Instant Crafting. Just open the crafting menu and click the item you want, and it'll instantly give it to you for free.
Added Instant Actions. Every action, such as building, will now be performed instantly.
Added a nutrition editor. You can now tweak the nutrition values to your liking, or you can just click the "Become healthy" button to instantly become healthy.
Added Weather Changing.
Removed the old debug "MLG Mode" code
Prevented admin checksum spam
Fixed a bug where Barricade Mode would add a plank to the players inventory if the object already had the maximum amount of barricades. Also, general code-cleanup for Barricade Mode.
Fixed the bug where Cheat Menu would create 50+ menus for some people
Fixed an issue with Insta Kill Melee erroring out when not using a weapon

V2.4.3

Barricade Brush now works on multiplayer.

V2.4.2

Hotfixed the Highlight function throwing errors when hovering your cursor over a nil square.

V2.4.1

Hotfixed the Infinite Carryweight item definition to account for the removal of the icon image that occured in V2.4.

V2.4

Fire Mode is now bound to a key. Use N to ignite and F to extinguish.

Delete Mode now works on Multiplayer.

Added a tile highlight for tile-editing cheats (I.E Delete Mode)

Barricade Mode now works! Not only that, it is now much cleaner and more efficient - for example, there's no longer a logistics bug when barricading an object with more than 4 barricades.

Barricade Mode now allows you to choose from wood or metal barricades. Since metalworking isn't technically out, it may be a bit iffy.

Infinite Carryweight's icon has been deleted. This is mainly because it is 2MB blank image, and as such there's no point in keeping it.

Gutted and overhauled CheatCoreCM.readFile() to make it more useful.

LUA INTERPRETER DONE! This was by far the most extensive feature in this update, and it took many hours to complete. Should be bug-free!

V2.3.1

Fixed an error where Infinite Ammo would throw errors if the player did not have a gun equipped.

V2.3

Fixed an error with the Infinite Weapon Durability and Insta-Kill Melee cheats causing a bunch of errors when having no weapon equipped.

Compass Menu completely overhauled by Acecool! It now supports custom preset files, meaning that users can modify the preset file to add presets for custom maps.

Acecool has reorganized the Compass Menu presets, and has also added presets for Drayton (rebuild), Phoenix, The Walking Dead Prison, New Denver, and Dreadwood.

Renamed Compass Menu to Teleport & GPS Menu.

Renamed the Max XP menu to Set Skill Level.

Set Skill now, as the name implies, sets the skill. It will clear the skill level and then set it to the desired level

V2.2.1

Fly Mode no longer causes you to die from fall damage if you fly downwards too quickly.

The Max XP menu options no longer erase your previous perk points.

The Forage menu in Max XP now actually levels up foraging (previously it did nothing due to a typo)

V2.2

Added Fly Mode.

Some text changes.

Internal code tweaks.

Fixed Infinite Carryweight.

V2.1

Added the Learn All Recipes cheat.

Added the Never Hot/Cold cheat.

Added the Never Drunk cheat.

Added the Never Unhappy cheat.

Added the Never Wet cheat.

Overhauled terraforming coding. It's now much more efficient.

Fixed the Electrician perk not being maxed by the Max All Skills cheat.

Fixed the Max All Skills cheat running on old code.

Fixed many Barricade Brush glitches. It's now completely stable.

Removed the perma-cheat traits, as they have been unnecessary since V1.9.

V2.0

Melee insta-kill bugfixes galore! No longer bugs out when you switch to a different weapon or a ranged weapon.

Added terraforming functionality to Delete Mode.

Delete Mode bugfixes galore!

Added "Do Not Delete Floor" option to Delete Mode.

Fixed incorrect riverside shack coordinates.

Some internal code tweaks.

V1.9.2

Now supports Tiny AVC

Added support for the new Electrical skill.

V1.9.1

Major fixes to Delete Mode. Should now work for floors that are above the ground layer, and won't cause issues when deleting stairs.

V1.9

Ghost Mode and God Mode's enabled/disabled state is now persistent

You can now teleport to homes and presets! Special thanks to Grazziani of TIS Forums for finding the solution to this.

Added the Barricade Mode option.

V1.8.1

Minor bugfixes and tweaks.

Prepped the mods core to have the ability of "saving" cheats (as in, the mod will remember what cheats you had on, and enable them accordingly). However, I did not implement the feature yet, and it will remain in stasis until I figure out how you guys would want it to work and/or if you even wanted it in the first place.

V1.8

Reworked the entire mod. It now uses CheatCore.

Added the Compass option. You can set and mark down a location, and you can set custom locations that save.

Added about 50 or so presets for the Compass option (Most of Muldraugh, Westpoint, and all of Dixie)

Delete Mode is now more efficient, you can hold down the X key to continue deleting.

Fixed the Infinite Durability option.

Now fully supports multiplayer! However, it has many features in place to prevent it from working for non-admins.

Time Warp is no longer buggy and unstable.

V1.7.1

Changed up the zombie brush function a bit. It will now use the old zombie spawning method for B31 and below, and the new one for B32 and above. The previous method was clunky and only detected B32 or B31, so this should work with all future updates now.

Zombie brush is less clunky. It's now smart enough to enable itself if you select a number of zombies to spawn when it's disabled. No more having to click the amount of zombies you want to spawn and having to re-open the menu just to enable it.

Added a little secret ;)

V1.7

Now detects if you're using Build 31 or Build 32, adjusting functions to be compatible as needed. Zombie Brush now works on Build 32.

Removed vanilla file overrides that were previously necessary for infinite ammo. Infinite ammo also no longer requires a bullet to be loaded already.

Reworked the Perk Cheat. You can now pick a specific level to level a perk to, and gives you perk points accordingly (meaning that you can max a skill without receiving a retarded amount of perk points)

Added Refill Ammo.

Reworked Fire Brush and Zombie Brush to be accurate at any zoom level.

Added Delete Mode. When toggled, press X to delete the object your mouse is over.

V1.6.1

Skimmed about 200 lines of code by replacing the clunky individual toggle functions with a single, very flexible toggle function.

Rewrote most of the cheats to work with the new toggle.

Prepared for full Build 32 support.

Disabled Zombie Brush in Build 32.

V1.6

Added the fire brush tool. When enabled, click anywhere to start fire.

Made Time Warp more useful. You can now change the month, day, and year.

Made the skill max menu more efficient.

Replaced the old zombie spawn option with the new zombie brush.

V1.5

Woo, my mod is #2 in the most downloaded mods of the week on PZ-Mods, and it has over 1000 downloads! In celebration, here's a massive update:

Added a melee insta-kill option.

Added a WIP prevent death option.

Added a repair weapon option.

Added an infinite weapon durability option.

Added a ghost mode option.

Added the time warp menu.

Added the Max XP menu. You can now max individual skills!

Added more zombie spawning options.

Relocated the Max All Skills option to the Max XP menu.

No reload now works, but not as fast as a machine gun. Code limitations 😕

Replaced run fast with Ghost mode (note: this was post-production, as it's a change too minor even for a mini update. basically a slight text change)

Major overhaul of the zombie spawn menu.

V1.4

Added the Spawn Zombie(s) option.

Cleaned up and commented my code.

V1.3.1

You can now toggle the unlimited carryweight cheat off like all of the other cheats.

I cleaned up my code a LOT, as when I started this mod I had no idea how to code and didn't bother formatting my code to make it easier to read. Feel free to take a peek inside, it shouldn't make your eyes bleed now :P

V1.3

Added infinite carryweight.
Added a heal option.
Added a W.I.P run fast option. It's just a placeholder for now.
Added a permanent unlimited carry weight cheat trait.

V1.2.2

Another round of bugfixes.

Fixed the perma-cheat traits. I accidentally put them under the same function that applies the rest of the cheats. They're now in a separate function that is called by Events.OnTick.Add, instead of Events.OnPlayerUpdate. Whoops!

Note: The next few updates might also be mini-updates, as I don't really have anything else left to add here but a bit of polish and bug fixing. Suggestions would be appreciated!

V1.2.1

No delay between shots now works! ... Kindof. From my testing it's pretty bug free right now, but it only works for the shotgun, and still has a tiny bit of a delay. It still fires pretty fast when you hold down the fire button, though.
Fixed a bug where shotguns always have infinite ammo, even if it's not toggled.

Note: Sorry for the mini update. I hate doing them as they seem a bit spammy, but the shotgun ammo bug was kind of gamebreaking for a mod that is only supposed to change things when you want it to.

V1.2

Fixed all or at least most of the toggle notifications. (For example, even if you enabled one of the cheats successfully, it would say it was disabled because I accidentally set the enabled notification to say disabled. Whoops again)
Infinite ammo now works! Provided that you already have at least one bullet loaded, you never run out, and pistols can unintentionally act as SMGs if you hold down the shoot button.
Updated my stats toggle applying function to be more efficient. Now, even in huge swarms of zombies, your character won't get panicked.
The stats toggle now includes a toggle for tiredness.

V1.1

Fixed incorrect Creative toggle player speech. It now says "Creative mode enabled." instead of "Creative mode disabled." Whoops
Added the perma-cheat traits.
Added the Max Skills button.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Anyways, with that out of the way, please report below if anything is broken. As I've said earlier, feel free to request any features or leave suggestions (with the exceptions above) and if you're having problems with this mod let me know in the comments and I'll do the best I can.
And please, if you notice even the tiniest bug in this mod, please report it to me. I want to make this a very convenient, hassle free, and stable mod. Every bug report helps!

Recommended mods:

Mind Mod. Not only is this pretty useful (unlock doors/windows, repair windows, teleport, etc), but it was the core inspiration for this mod.

Necro Forge. Incredibly useful item spawner, with some additional cheat functions thrown in.

Credits:

Acecool, for overhauling the Compass Menu (now known as Teleport & GPS Menu)

Slok, for overhauling Prevent Death.

Robomatt for his modding tutorials and wisdom.

Mind Mod, for which I wouldn't have learned to mod Project Zomboid if it never existed.

Ra1n1s from pz-mods, for taking the time to test my mod and report any bugs.

Grazziani from TIS forums, for finding the solution to long distance teleportation issues.

Blindcoder, for Tiny AVC.

The Indie Stone Forums and PZ-Mods community, who have provided help, reported bugs, and gave suggestions. If it wasn't for you guys, this mod never would've happened.

Edited by ethanwdp
Updated mod to V2.9.1

This is pretty awesome, I just hope it doesn't get popular in Multiplayer because there isn't many cheat checks if any besides the lua checker..

From a few Google searches and a dissecting of Multihack, I would have to specifically make it work for Multiplayer... I think.

I'm not really too sure, hopefully this doesn't work on Multiplayer.

This is pretty awesome, I just hope it doesn't get popular in Multiplayer because there isn't many cheat checks if any besides the lua checker..

From a few Google searches and a dissecting of Multihack, I would have to specifically make it work for Multiplayer... I think.

I'm not really too sure, hopefully this doesn't work on Multiplayer.

If that's the case, then this this awesome! :D

It will probably help me survive longer in SP because I made zombies full sprinters. :-P

Now the only thing that you need to learn, is how to spawn zombies on command. I remember that's why i downloaded necroforge the first time, but with so many updates, that feature stopped working. Ive been wanting to start a game with no zombies, and created a base and have it tested with zombies.

Now the only thing that you need to learn, is how to spawn zombies on command. I remember that's why i downloaded necroforge the first time, but with so many updates, that feature stopped working. Ive been wanting to start a game with no zombies, and created a base and have it tested with zombies.

Woo, first suggestion!

I'll definitely work on adding this A.S.A.P.

EDIT: After "working on it A.S.A.P" (as in, procrastinating and playing Skyrim for a few hours), this feature is now working. It'll be in 1.4

Woo, first suggestion!

EDIT: After "working on it A.S.A.P" (as in, procrastinating and playing Skyrim for a few hours), this feature is now working. It'll be in 1.4

that's excellent!! Very good work.

Woo, first suggestion!

Thank you!

And if there's anything you want in V1.5, feel free to ask. It's a major update, I'm rewriting a lot of the code and adding a ton of new options and I'm always up for more to add :)

Woo, first suggestion!

Thank you!

And if there's anything you want in V1.5, feel free to ask. It's a major update, I'm rewriting a lot of the code and adding a ton of new options and I'm always up for more to add :)

sorry im not at home yet to test this, but in what numbers can you spawn zombies in? example like 1,5,10,100 stuff like that.

Woo, first suggestion!

Thank you!

sorry im not at home yet to test this, but in what numbers can you spawn zombies in? example like 1,5,10,100 stuff like that.

Pretty much like the example. So far, it goes like 1,5,10,15,20,25,50,100. I'm also working on adding higher zombie spawning options for V1.5, so if you don't see any number on there that you want to spawn then I'll be more than happy to add it.

well i tried it out and have to say everything is working like a charm, indeed! There are a few things though. One when i try to spawn in 100 zombies they are pretty much over top of me when i do it so its very hard for me to escape the hordes wants i do it,lol. Maybe a invisible option could work great for that so you can set up, whatever it is you need done. Do you have plans on adding an item spawn system as well? Also any plans on a warping system to. I wish i could do this stuff ide have a blast with it. But anyways so far is looking great.

well i tried it out and have to say everything is working like a charm, indeed! There are a few things though. One when i try to spawn in 100 zombies they are pretty much over top of me when i do it so its very hard for me to escape the hordes wants i do it,lol. Maybe a invisible option could work great for that so you can set up, whatever it is you need done. Do you have plans on adding an item spawn system as well? Also any plans on a warping system to. I wish i could do this stuff ide have a blast with it. But anyways so far is looking great.

I recommend Necroforge for item spawning and Mind Mod for teleporting, they pretty much nailed it.

For the zombie spawning, what it does is that it spawns the zombies where you originally right clicked to bring up the menu. I probably should've mentioned that on the button lol, guess that's another note on my to-do list for V1.5.

I haven't thought of invisibility yet, and now that you bring it up it seems like it would be both a useful and fun feature, so I'll definitely work on adding it.

EDIT: Good news! There's a function in the games code that allows me to set GhostMode to true. It makes you invisible to zombies, makes you run fast, and also seems to remove hunger and thirst. Because it's a built in function I don't think I can make invisibility without the run fast, so I hope that's fine.

I recommend Necroforge for item spawning and Mind Mod for teleporting, they pretty much nailed it.

For the zombie spawning, what it does is that it spawns the zombies where you originally right clicked to bring up the menu. I probably should've mentioned that on the button lol, guess that's another note on my to-do list for V1.5.

I haven't thought of invisibility yet, and now that you bring it up it seems like it would be both a useful and fun feature, so I'll definitely work on adding it.

EDIT: Good news! There's a function in the games code that allows me to set GhostMode to true. It makes you invisible to zombies, makes you run fast, and also seems to remove hunger and thirst. Because it's a built in function I don't think I can make invisibility without the run fast, so I hope that's fine.

mans just gets better and better, hey thanks for the tip for the other mods

mans just gets better and better, hey thanks for the tip for the other mods

Anytime!

• 3 weeks later...

The cheats are hit or miss for me. Infinite stats works sometimes, infinite ammo doesn't work (though I AM using ORMtnMan's Real Guns), infinite durability doesn't work, and I haven't tested others besides god and prevent death (which work) and repair item. I am on version 31.13 on steam and am using a cheat trait mod and Real Guns.

The cheats are hit or miss for me. Infinite stats works sometimes, infinite ammo doesn't work (though I AM using ORMtnMan's Real Guns), infinite durability doesn't work, and I haven't tested others besides god and prevent death (which work) and repair item. I am on version 31.13 on steam and am using a cheat trait mod and Real Guns.

It might be an incompatibility with Real Guns, as the cheats work fine on my end.

I'm confused on how to use the cheats, like are they key binded or command based?

When you right click, there'll be a new option in the right click menu called Cheat Menu. Hover over it to expand the rest of the Cheat Menu options, and click whatever cheat menu entry you want.

• 2 weeks later...