Cheat Menu V2.9.1

ethanwdp

For anybody who's having the issue where Cheat Menu creates way too many menus, I'll need some info as I cannot reproduce the issue on my end. Some basic info such as what operating system you're using, what your system specs are, if you installed the mod manually or through Steam, and if you're on IWBUMS or not would be VERY helpful.

1 minute ago, Hicks said:

Happens to me too on my laptop in SP on the last public build, when running it from the in-game mod menu (steam install)

Windows 10.

Strange. We're both on the same OS, using the same version of Project Zomboid, and both on Singleplayer.

Are you running any other mods? When the bug happened, was the console spammed with "[CHEAT MENU] User is authorized! This message will appear the next time the client connects." or something similar?

Edited by ethanwdp

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Bubblegam said:

yes i am admin.

Is the red "Admin" next to your characters name? If not, try this (assuming you're using Host): in the Host menu, click on the Manage Settings button that is beside the server name, click edit settings, go to the Players tab under INI and enable AutoCreateUserInWhiteList.
If DropOffWhiteListAfterDeath is enabled, disable it.

Then just go ingame and type /grantadmin whateverthenameaboveyourcharacteris.

If you do have the Admin prefix, try adding Cheat Menu's workshop ID (499795221) to the Workshop Mods and Cheat Menu to the regular Mods in the config (use the mod ID 'cheatmenu' if you're doing this manually through a text editor).

On 8/31/2016 at 3:53 PM, ethanwdp said:
On 8/31/2016 at 3:28 PM, Bubblegam said:

yes i am admin.

Is the red "Admin" next to your characters name? If not, try this (assuming you're using Host): in the Host menu, click on the Manage Settings button that is beside the server name, click edit settings, go to the Players tab under INI and enable AutoCreateUserInWhiteList.
If DropOffWhiteListAfterDeath is enabled, disable it.

Then just go ingame and type /grantadmin whateverthenameaboveyourcharacteris.

If you do have the Admin prefix, try adding Cheat Menu's workshop ID (499795221) to the Workshop Mods and Cheat Menu to the regular Mods in the config (use the mod ID 'cheatmenu' if you're doing this manually through a text editor).

well, might not help but i got the GOG version 33.19 of PZ

Edit: i used it like a year ago and it worked but idk anymore

Edited by Bubblegam
added something

I am still having issues with the meun showing multiple times.  Tried on a laptop (i7 gt555m) and desktop (i7 gtx660).  I have GOG version 33.20.

I do not know who lemmy101 is

The console is also spammed with:

-----------------------------------------
STACK TRACE
function: shouldStart -- file: CheatCoreForCheatMenu.lua line # 1126
[CHEAT MENU] User lemmy101 is authorized! This message will appear the next time
 the client connects.
STACK TRACE
java.lang.RuntimeException: Object tried to call nil in shouldStart
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.fail(KahluaUtil.java:91)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:949)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1727)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcallvoid(KahluaThread.java:1672)
        at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcallvoid(LuaCaller.java:53)
        at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCallVoid(LuaCaller.java
:81)
        at zombie.Lua.Event.trigger(Event.java:37)
        at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEvent(LuaEventManager.java:82)
        at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.update(IngameState.java:1252)
        at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:101)
        at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:619)
        at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1173)
        at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:974)
        at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:173)

Edited by JohnDoh337
forgot to add game version

On 2016-09-08 at 6:54 PM, axeladalidez78 said:

The nutrition tab doesn't work , I just can become healthy but when I try to set my weight and click set it does nothing , absolutely nothing  .

Odd. I noticed that while testing as well, not too sure why that happens.

On 2016-09-10 at 0:30 AM, RealNewDeal said:

Hey could you also allow instant metal working?

I'll look into it, I didn't even know metalworking was out yet :P

1 hour ago, JohnDoh337 said:

I am still having issues with the meun showing multiple times.  Tried on a laptop (i7 gt555m) and desktop (i7 gtx660).  I have GOG version 33.20.

I do not know who lemmy101 is

The console is also spammed with:

STACK TRACE
[CHEAT MENU] User lemmy101 is authorized! This message will appear the next time
 the client connects.
STACK TRACE
java.lang.RuntimeException: Object tried to call nil in shouldStart
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.fail(KahluaUtil.java:91)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:949)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1727)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcallvoid(KahluaThread.java:1672)
        at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcallvoid(LuaCaller.java:53)
        at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCallVoid(LuaCaller.java
:81)
        at zombie.Lua.Event.trigger(Event.java:37)
        at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEvent(LuaEventManager.java:82)
        at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.update(IngameState.java:1252)
        at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:101)
        at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:619)
        at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1173)
        at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:974)
        at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:173)

For some reason, it's erroring out where I call Events.OnTick.Remove(CheatCoreCM.shouldStart). I'm not too sure why this is happening, as it's working fine on my end.

On 2016-09-12 at 7:15 AM, JohnDoh337 said:

PZmodlocation.jpgFolderContents.jpg

Is there anything that you could suggest I try?   I tried necroforge and it works ok, but I'd like to try your mod.  Thanks

I'm stumped as to why this is happening. It seems to only happen to some people, and I don't see a pattern to this. I've received numerous reports from several different users about this issue, yet I cannot reproduce the problem on any of the systems I've tried it on and neither can my friends.

I've opened a thread in the Mods Help section, as I'm not too sure what to do. I have isolated the problem to the admin checking code, but due to the spontaneous nature of this bug I'm unable to find any error in the code that's responsible for this. What's happening is that, for some reason, the game doesn't have the Events.OnTick.Remove function which I use to remove the admin check when it completes successfully so as to not result in this cloning bug.

I've put a link below to a modified version of Cheat Menu V2.5 that doesn't have the admin check, and thus shouldn't have this issue. Please let me know if it works.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4TTdnrg9gSLVVJNT25tRmxsNTg

The mod (with admin check) does work on my system when playing PZ version 34.26 IWBUMS

I tired the version without admin check and it doesn't show the CheatMenu context menu when right clicked.

I've attached the save console logs for each version of game and mod.

Console34.26 is larger because it started spamming the console after I tried enabling Melee insta-kill.

If there is anything else I can do to help, I don't mind helping.  Thanks for your time.

console33.20.txt

console34.26.txt

console33.20NoAdminCheck.txt

console34.26NoAdminCheck.txt

4 hours ago, JohnDoh337 said:

The mod (with admin check) does work on my system when playing PZ version 34.26 IWBUMS

I tired the version without admin check and it doesn't show the CheatMenu context menu when right clicked.

Console34.26 is larger because it started spamming the console after I tried enabling Melee insta-kill.

If there is anything else I can do to help, I don't mind helping.  Thanks for your time.

console33.20.txt

console34.26.txt

Strange... It might be a problem with a specific game version.

16 hours ago, JohnDoh337 said:

console33.20.txt

console34.26.txt

I may have figured out why this issue is occurring. Looking back at previous Cheat Menu versions, I called Events.OnFillWorldObjectContextMenu.Add(ISUICheatMenu.createMenuEntries) in ISUICheatMenu.lua. When I added the admin check, I moved that over to the CheatCoreForCheatMenu.lua file. It seems that ISUICheatMenu.lua is loaded after CheatCoreForCheatMenu.lua, and I was calling Events.OnFillWorldObjectContextMenu.Add(ISUICheatMenu.createMenuEntries) too early.

As for melee insta kill erroring out, I've realized a flaw I made - it checks for the primary weapon, and not if it's equipped in both hands. Keep in mind that insta-kill melee is over a year old, back in 1.3 I believe was when I added it. I barely knew how to code then, and I'm much better with lua than I was before. As such, I'll have to regut it.

The patches for both of those issues will be out soon. I've found out how to fix the infinite menu error, and I'll get to work on melee-insta-kill when I'm done writing this.

I'd also like to second to express my thanks. These issues have been in the mod for a while, and you've helped me exponentially with those logs.

Since the fixes will be in the next version, and the infinite menu error is rather dire, I'll upload a corrected version of Cheat Menu that has the admin checking code stripped and with the infinite menu error fixed.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4TTdnrg9gSLMU1CSmxmYU9jRDQ

Edit: V2.5.1 is now out. Please let me know if you have issues with it.

Edited by ethanwdp

You're welcome, I don't mind helping.  I tested it more thoroughly, results below:

Not Working
33.20&2.5.1 results:
Right click to open context window first time, console spammed with Cheat Menu.
Right click second time, game locks up and have to force close.

WORKS
34.26&2.5.1:
Open context window, no console spam, select Insta-kill Melee, no console spam, equip rolling pin, insta-kill zombie.  Then equipped bat in one hand, no insta-kill. Equipped bat in both hands insta-kill works. This version seems to be working fine.   Insta-kill only works with two handed weapons if weapon is equipped in both hands.

WORKS (see edit)
33.20&2.5.1NAC:
Right click, no console spam, select Insta-kill Melee, no console spam, equip rolling pin, console spam and insta-kill not working.
Unequip rolling pin, console stops spamming, equip baseball bat in both hands, console spammed and insta-kill not working. All other cheats work.   
EDIT:must have weapon equipped before enabling Insta-kill Melee or it won't work and console will get spammed.  Two handed weapons like baseball bat, golfclub and poolcue must be equipped in both hands to insta-kill

34.26&2.5.1NAC
Same results as 33.20&2.5.1NAC

I have all the consoles saved if you'd like them.  I have attached the one that didn't work

33.20&2.5.1.txt

7 hours ago, JohnDoh337 said:

You're welcome, I don't mind helping.  I tested it more thoroughly, results below:

Not Working
33.20&2.5.1 results:
Right click to open context window first time, console spammed with Cheat Menu.
Right click second time, game locks up and have to force close.

WORKS
34.26&2.5.1:
Open context window, no console spam, select Insta-kill Melee, no console spam, equip rolling pin, insta-kill zombie.  Then equipped bat in one hand, no insta-kill. Equipped bat in both hands insta-kill works. This version seems to be working fine.   Insta-kill only works with two handed weapons if weapon is equipped in both hands.

WORKS (see edit)
33.20&2.5.1NAC:
Right click, no console spam, select Insta-kill Melee, no console spam, equip rolling pin, console spam and insta-kill not working.
Unequip rolling pin, console stops spamming, equip baseball bat in both hands, console spammed and insta-kill not working. All other cheats work.   
EDIT:must have weapon equipped before enabling Insta-kill Melee or it won't work and console will get spammed.  Two handed weapons like baseball bat, golfclub and poolcue must be equipped in both hands to insta-kill

34.26&2.5.1NAC
Same results as 33.20&2.5.1NAC

I have all the consoles saved if you'd like them.  I have attached the one that didn't work

33.20&2.5.1.txt

Strange... 33.20 must have something funky going on, since this issue seems to only occur on that version. Thankfully, it appears to be fixed on newer versions (34.26 and above). Again, I'd like to thank you for your input on this issue!

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I am having a few issues with the mod on multiplayer.

I am an admin, and have the files loaded, so I am unsure why they aren't all working properly.

-When using the zombie brush, the zombies show up and disappear after 2-3 seconds.
-When using the warp time command, after a few seconds it changes back again. Any idea why these wouldn't be working?