Cheat Menu V2.9.1

ethanwdp

Well, I guess I had to get off my ass sometime. Development on Cheat Menu V2.3 is continuing.

Feel free to suggest anything at this point, I need to make up for three months without an update.

Things changed so far:

Acecool has overhauled the compass menu. It now supports custom location packages (meaning users can now add in coordinations for, say, custom maps like New Denver), Z-levels, and is in general a lot cleaner and more efficient.

No more having 4000+ errors in one session! I fixed the error with both Infinite Durability and Insta-Kill Melee trying to check the condition of an item that isn't there if you unequip your weapon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi again i wasnt aware of such option to not turn off electricity or water. The max i can select is 6-12 months, more than that is unavailable.

my version is the stable build 32 im not into IWBUMS.

Thx again

Oops, I meant there was a variable in the games code that controls that sort of thing. Not sure if I can change it, but it should be possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if it's already mentioned, i just registered on this forum minutes ago.

The infinite durability stops working for melee weapon if infnite ammo is turned on.

And the instant melee kill won't automatically turn back on when switching to guns and then switching back.

These are the two issues that bother me a little, other than that, great mod.

Sorry if it's already mentioned, i just registered on this forum minutes ago.

The infinite durability stops working for melee weapon if infnite ammo is turned on.

And the instant melee kill won't automatically turn back on when switching to guns and then switching back.

These are the two issues that bother me a little, other than that, great mod.

Those are fixed in Cheat Menu V2.3, which is still being developed.

Im trying to run it on my server and i rightclick and nothing appears.

Strange... I'm not too experienced with mod installations, try troubleshooting on the official help boards.

Spawn zombies are not available on the server,After a while disappeared?

Yeah, most likely a compatibility issue with servers. I'm working on resolving them.

• 3 weeks later...

Mok, do you have it enabled? main menu/mods

Not Satan, noticed with the 'fire brush' when you click to turn it on, starts a fire under the menu. :oops:

i'm going to be admin of my own server. for me to use this mod, the server and all the clients need to have it correct?

thank you very much for this excellent mod. well done!

Mok, do you have it enabled? main menu/mods

Not Satan, noticed with the 'fire brush' when you click to turn it on, starts a fire under the menu. :oops:

i'm going to be admin of my own server. for me to use this mod, the server and all the clients need to have it correct?

thank you very much for this excellent mod. well done!

I've noticed that fire bug too, I'll work on it soon.

And yes, correct, all people will need the mod to join. HOWEVER, it will not show up for non-admins, so it won't be abused by random cheaters.

I'd recommend http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/8149-server-admin-toolsv2/ instead for your server, since Cheat Menu is intended for singleplayer use.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi new user. Ive placed the folder in the C:\Users\Username\Zomboid\mods
and the MOD shows up in my MOD options in the Menu.
I tried opening an existing game that I played, But when i Right Click it in-game. Nothing happens no Menu comes out.
Same goes when I just created a new one. Nothing comes out,

Can you guys point me to where I went wrong I missed on installing this?

To use this mod, right click anywhere and hover over the "Cheat Menu" context menu
this does not work for me...

Hi new user. Ive placed the folder in the C:\Users\Username\Zomboid\mods
and the MOD shows up in my MOD options in the Menu.
I tried opening an existing game that I played, But when i Right Click it in-game. Nothing happens no Menu comes out.
Same goes when I just created a new one. Nothing comes out,

Can you guys point me to where I went wrong I missed on installing this?

To use this mod, right click anywhere and hover over the "Cheat Menu" context menu
this does not work for me...

Did you install manually or via Steam?

• 2 months later...

V2.4 is coming!

After taking a long break from PZ, I'm back to modding.  To make up for the lack of updates, I've set out to make a major update to address existing issues and add new features.

So far, I've overhauled several cheats like Delete Mode to actually highlight the tile your mouse is over, I'm working on a Lua Interpreter with full file import and export support, Nutrition cheats, better server support (as of the time of posting, I've gotten Delete Mode to work server-side),  reworked Brush to be bound to two keys (one for extinguishing, one for burning), and more.

If you have suggestions or bug reports, now would be the best time to post them.

On 2016-04-28 at 8:51 PM, a.bashinskiy@yahoo.com said:

My bug report is deleting trees, items, terraforming, etc the world changes it all back to the state before I deleted anything after a few minutes. Frustrating. Clear cut (using delete) a forest and it comes back.

It's a known issue, and it has been fixed in the upcoming V2.4.

Bug Report (Well Not Really A Bug Just SOme Technical Issue)

The Barricade Brush Is Not Working.
I Try Move The Pointer In The Door,Move Near That Door, and desperately Tapping,Pushing,Licking,Eyeballing The Z Key And This Just Don't Wanna Work For Me.

When I Press Z My Main Equip Just Automaticaly Change To Claw Hammer And That's It And No Such Thing As Barricading Thing Happening :D 

On 2016-05-02 at 11:51 AM, dizzyval said:

Bug Report (Well Not Really A Bug Just SOme Technical Issue)

The Barricade Brush Is Not Working.
I Try Move The Pointer In The Door,Move Near That Door, and desperately Tapping,Pushing,Licking,Eyeballing The Z Key And This Just Don't Wanna Work For Me.

When I Press Z My Main Equip Just Automaticaly Change To Claw Hammer And That's It And No Such Thing As Barricading Thing Happening :D 

Try aiming at the direct grid square the door is on.

V2.4 is nearly done, hopefully it'll rectify the issue you're having.

(Apologies for the late reply, seems that email notifications are broken. I had no idea you even commented until I accidentally clicked on "View all notifications" here)

On 5/4/2016 at 7:26 PM, ethanwdp said:

Try aiming at the direct grid square the door is on.

V2.4 is nearly done, hopefully it'll rectify the issue you're having.

(Apologies for the late reply, seems that email notifications are broken. I had no idea you even commented until I accidentally clicked on "View all notifications" here)

Well I Did Move My Pointer In The Door And Around Them With Licking The Z Key Repeatly And That's Just Don't Wanna Work.
Well Just Wait The V2.4 Then :D
I Hope The Problem Is Solved In V2.4 :D
Barricading Is Really Pain In The As* :D

Really Really Awsome Mod By The Way :D

Edited by dizzyval

Hey man, I noticed that since the map makers of Phoenix and ND updated, all the pre set teleport options are now wrong. Would be great if you could fix that, and maybe add some of the other maps like Louisiana, South Muld and Bedford. (even a few spawns in each is fine)

Also, custom teleport option 5 doesn't seem to work.

Edited by Hicks

2 hours ago, Hicks said:

Hey man, I noticed that since the map makers of Phoenix and ND updated, all the pre set teleport options are now wrong. Would be great if you could fix that, and maybe add some of the other maps like Louisiana, South Muld and Bedford. (even a few spawns in each is fine)

Also, custom teleport option 5 doesn't seem to work.

I'll look into it, thanks.

V2.4 might have to be delayed until Monday, this is taking quite a bit longer than I had thought.

I have a specific question:if i had been bitten,than i install this mod and use "heal" command will i prevent my death?Or should i use prevent  death command?I want to install this mode just to save my favorite char,will it work?

1 hour ago, Hellgatsu said:

I have a specific question:if i had been bitten,than i install this mod and use "heal" command will i prevent my death?Or should i use prevent  death command?I want to install this mode just to save my favorite char,will it work?

It should. Or you can even look into installing Necroforge mod and use the reset stats command as well as heal. Its under function option (right side bug looking thing). Good mod to have anyways if you like being creative. 

19 hours ago, a.bashinskiy@yahoo.com said:

It should. Or you can even look into installing Necroforge mod and use the reset stats command as well as heal. Its under function option (right side bug looking thing). Good mod to have anyways if you like being creative. 

The function options in Necroforge and the ones in Cheat Menu work almost identically.

Heal Mode in both NF and Cheat Menu heal everything, including sicknesses and zombification.