Cheat Menu V2.9.1

ethanwdp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know it's going to seem stupid, but where's the download link. I've been to all 3 websites and haven't seen a single download link. I only signed up to this forum to ask this question. Either i'm blind or extremely retarded...

204nPmlh.png

Thanks so much dude. I was EXTREMELY blind. lol. I greatly appreciate that. 

I know it's going to seem stupid, but where's the download link. I've been to all 3 websites and haven't seen a single download link. I only signed up to this forum to ask this question. Either i'm blind or extremely retarded...

204nPmlh.png

Thanks so much dude. I was EXTREMELY blind. lol. I greatly appreciate that. 

No worries, we all make mistakes.

Could someone test and see if maxing XP of foraging works for them? Doesn't seem to do anything for me. Also, when maxing xp of any skill it removes all of the skill points you've acquired and replaces them with the amount needed to level the skill to whatever level you selected; you should edit the script to add the required skill points to however many you have at that time.

Could someone test and see if maxing XP of foraging works for them? Doesn't seem to do anything for me.

Shit.

Also, when maxing xp of any skill it removes all of the skill points you've acquired and replaces them with the amount needed to level the skill to whatever level you selected; you should edit the script to add the required skill points to however many you have at that time.

Shit.

I'll release a hotfix.

Could someone test and see if maxing XP of foraging works for them? Doesn't seem to do anything for me.

Shit.

Also, when maxing xp of any skill it removes all of the skill points you've acquired and replaces them with the amount needed to level the skill to whatever level you selected; you should edit the script to add the required skill points to however many you have at that time.

Shit.

I'll release a hotfix.

Sweet, thanks man. I'll let you know if I encounter any other problems with the mod, although I use it quite sparingly.

Shit.

Shit.

I'll release a hotfix.

Hotfix has been released.

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible to add the option to increase the level of fitness and strength found on the second page of the character skill window? They take forever to level and it would be nice to get an advantage in carry weight and endurance.

Great work by the way

Certainly!

I've seen those in the code, but I never knew there was a second character skill window.

Woohoo! I eagerly await your next update.

The game has started to get a bit tedious with all the running back and forth from my base, and adding main skills doesn't sit well with me, but somehow I can justify fitness/strength.

It may take a while, as I also have to do an internal revamp of the Teleport menu.

• 3 weeks later...

Does the 'all recipes cheat' also give you profession locked recipes too? That's awesome if so, maybe when I have all but the profession locked ones in my survival I might just happen to suddenly become a genius engineer if you know what I mean.

Does the 'all recipes cheat' also give you profession locked recipes too? That's awesome if so, maybe when I have all but the profession locked ones in my survival I might just happen to suddenly become a genius engineer if you know what I mean.

I think it does, yes.

What the cheat does is obtain a table of ALL recipes loaded into the game (including ones from mods such as Hydrocraft) and loops through it one by one and teaches it to the player.

just a heads up, I'm not sure if I'm just doing something wrong, but I can never get the barricade windows cheat to work, like my character will switch the hammer to his primary had but then nothing happens :\ however it may just be me doing something wrong, but I'm not sure.

Are you pressing the "z' key on the tile with the window or door after you enable the cheat?

Edited by RickL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Every time I try to teleport with build 33 it crashes meh game lol

Strange. Do you have any errors in the console, and  are you on a Workshop map?

hi, did download the mod, can't see the max stats option though? is there a way to max out streanght?

Max  stats is under Warp Time.

I haven't updated it to max out strength yet. I believe my other mod, Let Me Speak!, has a command that allows you to max any stat.

I know of a really usefull function that will be really helpfull for the game

1. Food do not spoil cheat

2. Ovens never burn cheat

What do you think? :) im downloading your cheat rite now and will try it tonite

Item cheats are a bit tricky to implement. They go from your inventory to a world object inventory, and it's virtually impossible to track them.

I'll see what I can do, though.

I have more ideas that might also be of great use

1. Electricity never shut down

2. Water never shut down

I tried your mod and its really great :) i can learn about the game much faster by applying God mode and also insta build stuff. i also tried the unlimited ammo and go crazy with the shotgun. Thanks a bunch for taking the time for making this awesome mod.

I have more ideas that might also be of great use

1. Electricity never shut down

2. Water never shut down

I tried your mod and its really great :) i can learn about the game much faster by applying God mode and also insta build stuff. i also tried the unlimited ammo and go crazy with the shotgun. Thanks a bunch for taking the time for making this awesome mod.

Electricity & water never shutting down is a world option, shouldn't be too hard to change.