Cheat Menu V2.9.1

ethanwdp

yea, That's why I was hoping to let it stay usable, but only for admins, as a sort of admin tool as well. Would let them add their own zombies to the world, or what-have-you. Could enable DM capabilities to PZ... But only if admins(and/or allowed Players) can use them.

I support permission checks to be added in.

Also, I mentioned that in splitscreen, the cheat menu only works for the first 2 players. Anywhere passed that, and it seems to only affect player two. Just a heads up.

Another thing about splitscreen is that the ghost cheat will not make anyone invisible. I assume it is because of the way splitscreen is coded, but I thought I'd let you know, in case you didn't know yet.

yea, That's why I was hoping to let it stay usable, but only for admins, as a sort of admin tool as well. Would let them add their own zombies to the world, or what-have-you. Could enable DM capabilities to PZ... But only if admins(and/or allowed Players) can use them.

I support permission checks to be added in.

Also, I mentioned that in splitscreen, the cheat menu only works for the first 2 players. Anywhere passed that, and it seems to only affect player two. Just a heads up.

Another thing about splitscreen is that the ghost cheat will not make anyone invisible. I assume it is because of the way splitscreen is coded, but I thought I'd let you know, in case you didn't know yet.

Ghost mode doesn't make people invisible, unfortunately. Just harder to detect.

I can't really edit anything in ghost mode, since it's a cheat variable from the vanilla game. Otherwise, if I had access to the functions it was able to call in Java, there would be like 20 more cheats available :P

The split screen issue is a bit odd, I'll look into it.

This mod now has the capability to have the states of each cheat (disabled/enabled) to persist.

This means that if you had god mode on and were in the middle of a large horde, you will no longer be gobbled up because the mod didn't remember whether or not god mode was on.

However, I've refrained from adding it because I don't know if that's what you guys want.

So, my question is, would you want specific cheats to persist?

I would have to say this is a good thing to put in. But only for things that could cause you to die if disabled on load in.

Creative should for instance, not be enabled every time, as someone might forget about it.

I would have to say this is a good thing to put in. But only for things that could cause you to die if disabled on load in.

Creative should for instance, not be enabled every time, as someone might forget about it.

Fair enough, I think that would be the best way to go about it.

Just curious, what kind of cheats do you think should persist? I'm thinking godmode and ghost mode, but there's always room for more.

Actually, I think I would prefer if Ghost mode, and it's speed and weight increases were separated. If that's possible, It might improve on the mod as well.

Ghost mode and the weight and speed increases could also persist in that situation. (I like using the ghost mode sometime, but don't like moving so fast sometimes, or being able to carry infinite stuff)

This should allow for more freedom in using specific cheats, and not more than you would like to use. Hopefully that is possible to do.

Actually, I think I would prefer if Ghost mode, and it's speed and weight increases were separated. If that's possible, It might improve on the mod as well.

Ghost mode and the weight and speed increases could also persist in that situation. (I like using the ghost mode sometime, but don't like moving so fast sometimes, or being able to carry infinite stuff)

This should allow for more freedom in using specific cheats, and not more than you would like to use. Hopefully that is possible to do.

Ghost Mode is hard coded into the game, but is disabled by default. It's the only function that I can access that is able to access hard coded functions (such as setting the carryweight). Trust me, if I could separate it, I would. The main goal for Cheat Menu is to be easy, convenient, fast, and completely modular to allow freedom.

Anyways, persistent cheat functionality is now fully implemented. Ghost Mode and God Mode are now persistent. It'll be in V1.9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i was thinking abou the creative mode feature, it always you to build furniture and other stuff without using resource. How about step up the level and allow players to build furniture that exist naturally in-game, like the big fridge,table with sinks and etc.

It probably a lot of work but just suggesting, this always player to build their own map while playing it.

am...

You need to be on IWBUMS. Right click Project Zomboid in your library, click properties, click on the Betas tab, type in "iaccepttheconsequences" without quotes, and click Check Code.

i was thinking abou the creative mode feature, it always you to build furniture and other stuff without using resource. How about step up the level and allow players to build furniture that exist naturally in-game, like the big fridge,table with sinks and etc.

It probably a lot of work but just suggesting, this always player to build their own map while playing it.

The PZ team has that covered in the upcoming Build 33. The creative mode that my mod uses is there to bridge the gap until IWBUMS B33 comes out.

am...

You need to be on IWBUMS. Right click Project Zomboid in your library, click properties, click on the Betas tab, type in "iaccepttheconsequences" without quotes, and click Check Code.

The PZ team has that covered in the upcoming Build 33. The creative mode that my mod uses is there to bridge the gap until IWBUMS B33 comes out.

Thank you)

am...

Thank you)

No problem.

• 2 weeks later...