Carpenter

Sliderpro

I was thinking that all the jobs could start at level 8 or 9. After all, after years doing your job your not going to get that much better in a month or two after the apocalypse. You might even get worse.

But it kind of works as a game thing?

I was thinking that all the jobs could start at level 8 or 9. After all, after years doing your job your not going to get that much better in a month or two after the apocalypse. You might even get worse.

But it kind of works as a game thing?

It seems a little to op for the game but i would like to higher levels of skill. If i were a carpenter i should know how to make stairs or a rain barrel.

Well, most modern carpenters have access to plenthora of machines and advanced tools to cut and process wood, very few would really make stuff completely from scratch. And in PZ everyone makes everything from scratch, by hand with the most basics of tools. A good modern carpenter would have problems with his craft if we went back to stone age. There are exceptions but there are very little. I find that even those with Professions having to learn is justified in world of PZ.