[Nevermind, can delete] Using canned food in evolved recipes

Wayfarer

EDIT:  It's working now, dunno what the issue was.  Had made a couple of changes in other places too, must have just broken something somewhere :/

Hey all!

I'm trying to enable using canned food in evolved recipes.  Seems very, very simple to me, right, only it's not working out and I can't see where the issue is.

So here's an example of what I've got, I tried overwriting base with a mod file, then when that didn't work out, actually overwriting the game directory items file.  Which is newitems.txt btw.

item CannedTomatoOpen    {        HungerChange = -30,Weight = 0.7,        Type = Food,DaysFresh = 2,DaysTotallyRotten = 4,        DisplayName = Open Canned Tomato,        Icon = CannedTomatoOpen,EvolvedRecipe = Soup:15;Stew:15;Pie:15;Stir fry:15;Roasted Vegetables:15,FoodType    =   Vegetables,    }

I've got Craft Helper on and the evolved recipes show up for the open can of tomato.  As I understand the opened item comes from the recipe that uses CannedTomato2 and returns CannedTomatoOpen.  Seems like it's right to me...but it's not :S

What potentially obvious thing am I missing?