Sweet, Sweet Murder

This is just a little recount of a very short session I played with 2 friends a while back, it was just after the Walking Dead Season 5, Episode 1 had aired and I thought of an idea from that.

I had just joined, my friend was hosting the server and the connection wasn't too great - we looted a few houses for some basic supplies, we began settling down in a small house in Muldraugh.  I was out checking some of the nearby houses when three zombies came around a corner, usually these would be no problem but thanks to lag, I was bitten.  I managed to dispatch the zombies and ran back to the house, bandaging up.  

I then told my friends that I had been bitten, and that I would go into the bathroom and let myself succumb to the virus, however my 'friends' said:

"I don't trust him."

"Maybe we should just take him out now before he turns."

I promptly opened the bathroom door, whacked one of them in the face with my bat and ran for it, they chased me for a time but eventually went back to their house.  The fever was beginning to set in, and I decided that as revenge for their attempted murder I would take them down with me.

I headed to the north (?) of Muldraugh, into the main street, I knew the map a lot better than either of them and quickly found the Police Station, stocked up with a shotgun and pistol and tons of ammo, I then strolled down the street firing the shotgun, drawing as many zombies towards me as I could, meanwhile my friends were ignoring me in the Skype chat, maybe assuming I'd died and tabbed out of the game - they were trying to figure out how to start farming.

I continued building up my mini-horde, running down streets shouting and drawing the zombies out, in the end I had about 50 or more zombies shambling behind me as I slowly led them back to the house.  

As I was crossing the field, I ran ahead of the horde, leaving them about 30 meters or so behind me.  I stood in front of the house, holding a shotgun and demanded that they give me their supplies (this was only a decoy, I wanted to get them out the front), they both brandished their weapons, though neither had guns.

"Fine." I said, and fired my shotgun into the air, both of them panicked and I ran through the front door, closing it behind me, escaping out the back of the house and sneaking away, meanwhile, they were caught completely off-guard by my horde, which quickly devoured one of them and bit the other in the arm, he didn't have time to bandage up and ran off, I followed the trail of blood into a large building, where he had stopped to bandage his wound.  I sneaked through with my shotgun, and opened the door where I found him standing in the bathroom half-naked, I promptly pulled the trigger and watched him die.

Finally, I drank some bleach, dying in peace.

Moral of the story? If a man wants to die in your bathroom, let him die there.

Archived