Server with the most Population

uncleseano

yea it got a lot of people in it, but a lot of time I cant even go from A- to B in west point without getting killed always. Kinda sucks, makes you want to just get away from everyone, then at that point what's the point of playing multiplayer, :) its pretty fun though. I enjoyed my time, hey zeek I wouldn't mind being a admin on you server. last time I played on yours, some chick names alice was fucking everything up. Seemed like you could use the extra help.

yea it got a lot of people in it, but a lot of time I cant even go from A- to B in west point without getting killed always. Kinda sucks, makes you want to just get away from everyone, then at that point what's the point of playing multiplayer, :) its pretty fun though. I enjoyed my time, hey zeek I wouldn't mind being a admin on you server. last time I played on yours, some chick names alice was fucking everything up. Seemed like you could use the extra help.

If you are playing in the Rp server, you just need to go to the forum and post a application here for admin:

http://zeeksapocalypse.boards.net/thread/256/support-administration-application-form?

About Alice, she was just playing.

I don't think that sucks, I think that shows that there's one town where its ran by outlaws and another where it's a more calm community. I apologize for the experience that you've had on our PVE+PVP server.

You should try going to Muld, there's a community base where a lot of helpful people will be friendly towards you. :-D

I don't even visit West Point much because everyone there is "Every Man for Themselves" mentality. & Alice isn't an issue anymore. :-) 

Great events, good community, and future ideas are slated for Zeeks Haven & if you love to get even more immersed, I highly recommend going to our RP server! :-)