Hobbes

So has anyone else dealt with a situation where admin status has been granted to a player, the player is capable of logging on as a proper admin (with the [admin] brackets and coordinates in the bottom left).  For a while all was working well; AdminTools window is available as well as ExtendedBuildings.  I teleported to the mall, then was no longer capable of dropping items or even transferring from any container to another (incl. back bag).  The char comes back in with admin status [but not in brackets on global chat] and was and i don't know why but loot can be moved normally again, though AdminTools has stopped working.  

I have tried wiping my hard drive of any Project Zomboid-related folders, reinstalling and the same thing keeps occurring.  We've tried granting admin status to a fresh char and the issues continue (probably something to do with either my IP or my steamapps folder?  

Either way, we were troubleshooting this for a while with even more question marks as we continued.  Peculiar, to say the least as I am still capable of adminning (but the AdminTools/extended buildings will definitely expedite the process).

As far as I know I'm alone on this, so anyone with a similar experience or any insight that could help, would be greatly appreciated  :)

- on MacOSX 10.10.3

(also sorry I posted this in the general PZ support wiki, then found this more apply organized string of topics and couldn't delete my first post)

*UPDATE*
So okay... anyone to stumble upon this in their hair-pulling search for answers may want to know that upon demoliting ever folder on my computer that is Zomboid related (a second time), I logged in to the server with a fresh (unmodded) client and a new character.  Upon receiving admin status for my new char, I restarted the client with the Admin Tools in the Media>lua>clients>mods folder, et voila.  like it never happened.  

So I can't say I know what went wrong, but I can speculate that the mod broke when I tried to log in somehow.  I checked the contents of the Admin Tools I WAS using and all the lua files were corrupted.  so I replaced that with a fresh zip download of Admin Tools and placed it in a fresh mods folder in the proper place.  no it seems i can go back and forth from modded admin to plyable character on the same client so long as I move the mods folder.  Great job on the Tools btw whoever made it...  (but it'smissing spawn saw but included spawn nailed bat next to baseball bat?)