Different ammunition types & stripper clips

Ivanhoe

Is it possible for you guys to add different types of ammunition like hollow point and incendiary rounds? I know, these are rare stuff but they do give us extra options & fun when dealing with zombie hordes.

Also, there should be rare occasions that stripper clips can spawn inside gun stores & firing range containers so it'd be faster for us to reload the rifles. 

I saw stripper clips and got excited. But then. You didn't mean Strippers clips. You meant something else, That I still don't know.

Oh. Stripper clips, Yeah those might be in gunstores, Does Muldraugh have gunstores?

Not sure on the different types of bullets, that part seems a little farfetched for towns folk to be having. Might be farfetched for Fort Knox to have any either.

Lol he was messing with the words, I didn't say strippers lol.

These special ammo can be bought online, and hollow point are being used by police forces so there might be some inside the police station armory.

There's a gun store and a shooting range in West Point so I think it's possible to have a small amount of these exotic ammo stored inside some display cases.

On 4/27/2015 at 3:31 AM, Ivanhoe said:

These special ammo can be bought online, and hollow point are being used by police forces so there might be some inside the police station armory.

There's a gun store and a shooting range in West Point so I think it's possible to have a small amount of these exotic ammo stored inside some display cases.

I honestly don't know what time period PZ is suppose to take place in, but I feel like it is pre 2000 where it wasn't commonplace to order anything online.

On 4/27/2015 at 3:35 AM, silents429 said:

On 4/27/2015 at 3:31 AM, Ivanhoe said:

I honestly don't know what time period PZ is suppose to take place in, but I feel like it is pre 2000 where it wasn't commonplace to order anything online.

True, I don't see any computers around. I guess the devs need to give us more info on the world setting. But stripper clips are a must.