Trees and Fire

Gustav

It does... but to spread it to trees, usually you have to walk into the fire and rub up against a few  trees once you are on fire (if using a campfire). Or, start a fire in a building with ovens and just wait. if there are trees in the same block, and it doesn't rain, they should catch fire.

... don't ask about how I know the first one....

It does... but to spread it to trees, usually you have to walk into the fire and rub up against a few  trees once you are on fire (if using a campfire). Or, start a fire in a building with ovens and just wait. if there are trees in the same block, and it doesn't rain, they should catch fire.

... don't ask about how I know the first one....

Tried it but it didn't work.

Why would you want it added?

I would find it more of an annoyance then anything to add to the gameplay. I know a lot of people want to have campfire and live in the wilderness. With the way the fire spreads I would see it likely a campfire would cause a lot of problems.

Why would you want it added?

I would find it more of an annoyance then anything to add to the gameplay. I know a lot of people want to have campfire and live in the wilderness. With the way the fire spreads I would see it likely a campfire would cause a lot of problems.

They'd need to fix the fire spreading system first of course. Also Trees burn in real life.

• 2 weeks later...