Gardening Spray Can Spawn

Zentharius

Hello!

I'm trying to find gardening spray can so I can fight crop diseases.

Can't find it. Visited nearly all warehouses in and near Muldraugh. This includes Railyard, McCoy Logging Corp. and Warehouses (west) out of town. I've found ~50 hammers, but no Spray Can's.

Anyone know's where they spawn?

Also, where empty jar spawn? Found one in Greene's Grocery, but that’s all.

Game version: 31.9, sandbox settings are default. Character with normal luck.

Please help :wacko:

I always find Spray Cans in kitchens, and even then you'll still need Cigarettes and Milk to craft one of two cures.

Jars are pretty much a thing of legend, if you found one, go and play the lottery. (And seriously, they can be found in store counters and are extremely rare)

I usually have like 50 plots of land, one water session after seeding, then I leave them maybe visit West Point.

The crops usually just water themselves sure like 1/5 or so get diseased, but farming is just to pad food needs for me.

Water barrels once set up make farming easy.

I usually find most of my spray cans in kitchen cabinets as well, just check the suburb areas around Muldraugh or West point and you should find a few.

And at least for me jars aren't really the problem, it's jar lids. I usually find a decent number of jars but almost no lids, I wish there were boxes of jar lids since that's how they're sold.

check the trailer houses. those are usually good for me for spray cans. as for the jars, on my current run ive found 2 jars (and 2 lids too!!!). one was in some random house (helpful, i know), and the other i found at twiggy's. honestly the only semi-reliable (emphasis on the "semi") technique for finding jars is to have the lucky trait. goddamn lucky trait, so overpowered.

Archived