Looking for Artists for Hydrocraft Mod!

Hydromancerx

@Hydromancerx Damn that's true! I totally forgot that the refrigeration code is weird. hmm cant we just copy the code for a refrigerator and have it not require power? I know with the coolers they needed the ice pack or what ever which i could see that being weird, but I thought maybe just making it a freezer with no power needed, sigh easier said than done haha. btw if were on steam at the same time i need to message you about something I'm working on. its a big project but there's time, I think you may like the idea (I hope, fingers crossed lol)

@Sparrow OMG!!!!! I love it!!!! that art looks great!!!! make them all! ALL I SAY! :P please! lol and cats too. if its no trouble.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I have a bit of free time this week (because of the holiday) and you know what that means?...neither do I actually... lol no, im going through HC's 32x32 items and figured id clean up some old ones, you know i like the art to be all pretty and as close to the "PZ Style" as possible hah, so ill edit this post as I finish them along. got one done now, ill have to check if ive done any others and not posted them but anyway here it is

Caffeine Pills Re-done :Item_HCCaffeinepills.png.01c39546d7d7bb9c28ce55bc0daef058.png

Caffeine Pill Box:Item_HCCaffeinebox.png.c20dacd648270218ce992acfa81f640e.png(wanted to use the same box as the sleep aid pills, but use the box colors from the IRL caff pills vivarin and instead of a moon, a sun)

----------------------------------------

Clay Molds Redone (I made two types for the small molds, the big one is for like anvils and the magnet so i thought the pour hole would be on the edge instead of the top)

Small #1:5a1aac6fda540_NewSmallMold.png.4da2cdcc36e7c80959fa88559d3e372f.png Side pour hole

Small#2:5a1aac6f82143_NewSmallMold2.png.2a0ed226c09521e1e179dabe11d7148b.pngtop pour holes

Large:5a1aac6f243d1_NewLargeMold.png.281dcf71c22cc639f886a9bc7137419c.png for anvils and magnet

--------------------------------------

In Store Cooking Oil:Item_HCCookingoil.png.304d858bdda98fdc0f87df63e4444eb0.png 

NOTE: This is NOT my art, no edits done, its form the unpacked PZ files, thought it would be good to use as a replacement for HC cooking oil until the art is even used.

-------------------------------------

Sewing pin: Item_HCSewingpin.png.da07ae5b3f089be455ef13f82c286ccf.png (art is from the vanilla sewing needle, just rotated and added the blue plastic ball at the end)

Sewing Pin Box:Item_HCSewingpinbox.png.e1a70acb79acab9be088ece5b2d257da.png

---------------------------------

After all this time.... its a re done...

Straw Basket!:Item_HCStrawbasket.png.52ef1f3505d9d2b94784d7d4a91241bb.png

Edited by Man_In_The_Purple_Hat
new art to add to post

On 11/24/2017 at 10:50 PM, Sparrow said:

So... If I'd edited some of the sprites for the dogs to make them isometric and a little more detailed, would that be something you could use? It occurred to me that I don't know who did the original sprites so I should ask before posting edits of another artists work. =P Here's one I did for reference.

Item_HCGreatdanefemale.png

Yes of course! However you would need to make ones wearing bags and armor too.

13 hours ago, Hydromancerx said:

Yes of course! However you would need to make ones wearing bags and armor too.

Of course! Here's what I've done so far. I hope you don't mind, the male and female dogs are all different except for the beagle. I thought there was no harm in throwing in a little diversity. If you don't like a color you don't have to use it. ;P

Item_HCBeaglefemale.png

Item_HCBeaglemale.png

Item_HCBordercolliefemale.png

Item_HCBordercolliemale.png

Item_HCGermanshepherdfemale.png

Item_HCGermanshepherdmale.png

Item_HCGreatdanefemale.png

Item_HCGreatdanemale.png

Item_HCBernesefemale.png

Item_HCBernesemale.png

@ Man in Purple Hat - Thank you! =D Heck yes cats are next! Cats are awesome!

Edited by Sparrow

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

Hey guys I need an opinion. Is this horse too big? I can make it a little smaller if so.

Item_HCHorsefemale.png

screenshot_10-01-2018_18-57-05.png

The overall image looks like its a good quality and the size looks realistic enough. perhaps a slight bit on the tall size. Be easier to tell if the character was on the reverse side of the horse and lined up with the back hoofs but overall looks good to me. 

dogchart_zpsqxvdzfst.jpg

The dogs are looking great! I also will need the armored and injured versions of the War Dogs. As you can see by the chart the Pitbull, Doberman, Rottweiler, Boxer and German Shepherd all need armored and injured versions of them. Note the armor is made of leather.

Edited by Hydromancerx

On 12/8/2017 at 4:40 PM, Sparrow said:

Item_HCPitbullfemale.png

Item_HCPitbullmale.png

OH MAI GAHD THESE ARE GORGEOUS! I love that you're adding in alternate colors! (insert quiet begging for black lab option)

I also wanted to hop in here and say DON'T FORGET THE GOLDIES because they aren't on that chart hydro posted.

Item_HCGoldenfemale.png

Oh, oh, also, speaking of labs - Hydro, when you add these beautifully made redraws into the mod, will labs get to be the pack dogs they were always meant to be? XD

Edited by Nisora

5 hours ago, Nisora said:

OH MAI GAHD THESE ARE GORGEOUS! I love that you're adding in alternate colors! (insert quiet begging for black lab option)

I also wanted to hop in here and say DON'T FORGET THE GOLDIES because they aren't on that chart hydro posted.

Item_HCGoldenfemale.png

Oh, oh, also, speaking of labs - Hydro, when you add these beautifully made redraws into the mod, will labs get to be the pack dogs they were always meant to be? XD

Thank you! =D It's nice to get feedback. Of course goldies are on the list. I wanted to do the pack/war dogs first so I could get the bags and armor out of the way. Maybe goldies should have packs too? It's up to Hydro.

And I'm totally planning to do a black lab, it's just gonna be a while. I took a break on doing dogs after my IRL dog was hit by a car, and he was a black lab, so I'll probably do them last. :P Just makes me a little sad now. But I still plan to do it!

4 hours ago, Sparrow said:

Thank you! =D It's nice to get feedback. Of course goldies are on the list. I wanted to do the pack/war dogs first so I could get the bags and armor out of the way. Maybe goldies should have packs too? It's up to Hydro.

And I'm totally planning to do a black lab, it's just gonna be a while. I took a break on doing dogs after my IRL dog was hit by a car, and he was a black lab, so I'll probably do them last. :P Just makes me a little sad now. But I still plan to do it!

;A; oh man, I am so sorry to hear that. *hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs* I grew up with a black lab / german shep mix, she was a sweet, lazy thing. They're wonderful dogs. 

[[ *drags you off to wajas so you can play with virtual dogs in all different colors and have hundreds of virtual puppies* ]]

Since you haven't marked it off your list, I just wanted to make sure you saw that all the herbs you asked for are in my one herb post, I snuck them in in an edit to decrease spam on this page. =P

Also I will work on the thresher, I just super suck at making furniture items to it'll be a bit.

• 1 month later...

@Sparrow

I need some more plant art again please.

- Indigo

- Rose Madder Root

- Weld Herb

- Larkspur

- Wild Carrot Root

- Crabapple

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Some other items for anyone to make art for ...

- Bone Chest

- Bone Marrow

- Bone Marrow Cake

- Wishbone

EDIT2: Also i need some different types of Fish Hooks ...

- Bone FIshhook

- Copper Fishhook

- Tin Fishhook

- Bronze Fishhook

- Iron Fishhook

- Steel Fishhook

- Aluminum Fishhook

- Titanium Fishhook

EDIT3: More random stuff ...

- Sundial

- Cistern

Edited by Hydromancerx