Looking for Artists for Hydrocraft Mod!

Hydromancerx

I know you have coded before, can you do some transfer liquid code again between Beakers and Eye Droppers? I am thinking maybe 2 eye droppers equal 1 Beaker? Atleast that's what it seems like here ...

recipe Put Ether In Beaker
    {
    	HCEyedropperether,
        HCGlassbeaker,
    	keep HCLab,
        CanBeDoneFromFloor:true,
        NeedToBeLearn:true,
    	Result:HCBeakerselfmadeetherhalf,
        OnCreate:recipe_hcgeteyedropper,
    	Time:50,
    	Category:Health,
    }

Thus this is only half with 1 Eye Dropper.

Edited by Hydromancerx

So for the Mead I am thinking like something like ...

Pot + x10 Honey + Water + Yeast + Cooking = Pot of Brewed Honey

x3 Pot of Brewed Honey + Water + Wooden Barrel = Barrel of Brewed Honey

Barrel of Brewed Honey + Time = Barrel of Mead

x20 Empty Whiskey Bottles + Barrel of Mead = x20 Bottles of Mead

What do you think?

Edited by Hydromancerx

Hm i have played with the Idea making Beakers drainable Items and wenn using Eyedroppers every time the beaker goes emptier ... but sure i can make some transfer code ... sounds easier to me.

I am working already on some code to empty out the Labstuff from the Meth recipe so you can empty the Flasks and Bottles and use them agein when some Chemicals not available.

For the Mead ... hmm i think the Barel makes Boom in the worst case. When making "Wine" in a closed Container (like they do in Prisons) and the Container is closed then the Gas (produced from the Yeast) set the container under enormous pressure ... therefor a Airlock is need to bring out the Gas.

I think i can make a Texture for a Ballon with Airlock ... we fill this with Honey and Water and Yeast and fill the Airlock with Water (or Vodka) then we wait and will get fresh good Mead. But we can use booth Recipes to make Mead. 

Item_Porcelain Kettle.png  Porcelain Teapot

Item_Porcelain Teacup.png  Porcelain Teacup

Item_PorcelainCupAndSaucer.png Teacup wit Saucer

Item_PorcelainDish.png  Porcelain Plate

Item_PorcelainDishStack.png  Stack of Plates

Item_PorcelainLargePlate.png Large Porcelain Plate

Item_PorcelainSaucer.png Porcelain Saucer

Item_PorcelainSaucerStack.png Stack of Saucers

Item_PorcelainSoupBowl.png Porcelain Soupbowl

Item_PorcelainVase.png  Porcelain Vase

Edited by Cyrrent Eiledoll

1. I don't know about beakers being drainable. They might influence too many established recipes.

2. I worked out all the Mead stuff and have ide coded and ready. I even have it so the Barrels of Mead can turn into Vinegar too!

3. Those Porcelain item look great!!

Item_PlasticBagCorks.png.7c5319eef238736064ee3e834ce98c44.png Corks in Plasticbag or Plasticfoil ( i think 10 - 20 Corks are ok)

Item_PlasticBagBungs.png.9769b0e207a007c4f86a52bb32acc7f0.png Bungs in Plasticbag or Plasticfoil (10 - 20 Bungs)

Item_PlasticPieces.png.a759814e2844fff2c729cc8746efb094.png Plastic Pieces or Plasic Shards

Item_GlaspipeElwbowBox.png Box with Elbow Glasspipes (the red packing band is marked with FRAGILE)

Item_GlaspipeBox.png Box with Glasspipes

Edit:

Fragile ehh

Item_Styrofoam Flakes.png Styrofoam Flakes

I have see you ask for aa stuffed Eggplant for a while ... i have one in the Texture pack :D

Item_StuffedEggplantUncooked.png uncooked

Item_StuffedEggplantCooked.png cooked

can i request a recipe for a Banana Dog? Its a Hot Dog Bun with Peanut Butter and Choclate Sauce filled with a Banana and Cream and colored crumble on top ...

Oh and Huevos Rancheros ... with Salsa and one with Guacamole ... :D

11 minutes ago, Cyrrent Eiledoll said:

I have see you ask for aa stuffed Eggplant for a while ... i have one in the Texture pack :D

Item_StuffedEggplantUncooked.png uncooked

Item_StuffedEggplantCooked.png cooked

can i request a recipe for a Banana Dog? Its a Hot Dog Bun with Peanut Butter and Choclate Sauce filled with a Banana and Cream and colored crumble on top ...

Oh and Huevos Rancheros ... with Salsa and one with Guacamole ... :D

Of course! You make the art and I can add it. We need a Bottle of Chocolate Syrup though. Possibly Hotdog Buns too!

I´m not sure about the Eyedropper Beaker Recipe ... have made one to show you. Before i made more work then i must ...

Spoiler

item HCEyedropperammonia
    {
        Weight            =     0.1,
    Type            =     Normal,
        DisplayName             =     Eyedropper With Ammonia,
        icon             =     HCEyedropperammonia,
    }

item HCBeakerammoniahalf
    {
        Weight            =     0.3,
    Type            =     Drainable,
    UseWhileEquipped    =     FALSE,
    UseDelta        =     0.2,
        DisplayName             =     Beaker With Ammonia,
    ReplaceOnDeplete    =    HCBeakerammonia,
        icon             =     HCBeakerammoniahalf,
    }

--------------------------------------------------------------------

recipe Put Ammonia In Beaker
    {
        HCEyedropperammonia,
        HCGlassbeaker,
        keep HCLab,
        Result:HCBeakerammoniahalf,
    }

recipe Put Ammonia In Beaker
    {
        HCEyedropperammonia,
        HCBeakerammoniahalf,
        keep HCLab,
        Result:HCBeakerammonia,
    }

recipe Remove Ammonia From Beaker
    {
        HCEyedropper,
        HCBeakerselfmadeether,
        keep HCLab,
        Result:HCBeakerammoniahalf,
        OnCreate:recipe_hcgeteyedropperammonia,
    }

recipe Remove Ammonia From Beaker
    {
        HCEyedropper,
        HCBeakerammoniahalf,
        keep HCLab,
        Result:HCGlassbeaker,
        OnCreate:recipe_hcgeteyedropperammonia,
    }

HCExtra

function recipe_hcgeteyedropperammonia(items, result, player)
    local inv = player:getInventory();
    inv:AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCEyedropperammonia");
end

Item_HCBeakerammoniahalf.png

Item_HCEyedropperammonia.png

Hello, i was wondering if it would be well received to improve some already-existing items? I found this thread yesterday and was looking through it, there were some items which i think i can improve a little bit. Of course, i'm not saying any posted art is bad, and i didn't want to barge in with a bunch of altered items without asking first, as a form of respecting everyone involved with them :) 

Not tested

Some Items can already exist 

Have Fun!

Beakers to Eyedroppers.rar

Edit:

Have see i send you the wrong recipe for Eyedroppers with Plastic Screw ... here the correct one

Eyedropper.rar

Included

Remove Eyedroppers from Bottles

Put Eyedroppers in Bottles (only with Plastic Screw)

Remove Plastic from Eyedroppers

Plastic Pieces

Item_Cafeteriatray.png.a53ec20709ff14904f9b68056fadfaec.png - Plastictray grey

Item_Cafeteriatrayorange.png.01e5bad2e6fd65ced5ce19a4f6739ded.png - Plastictray orange

Item_Plasticplate01.png.57fed27af86448eb60cab016088278b5.png Plasticplate 1

Item_Plasticplate02.png.a30564138160216b229b4f1b7a9b97d7.png Plasticplate 2

Item_Plasticplatestackstack01.png.7f5f46b3ceef1eca3f7e8d495118f96e.pngItem_Plasticplatestack02.png.ea71003a7b61d4b36b0b9a1ac7012cb5.png Stacks of Plate 1 and 2

Item_Plasticcup.png.eac2ec1c41626e09bafdce74693ce822.png Plasticcup

Item_Plasticcupstack.png.1c3c337708816423a799e93e5ed57469.png Stack of Cups

Item_Plasticknife.png.310b2bd905ae5651d4246ffb95f9981a.png Plasticknife

Item_Plasticknifespack.png.7c873d2f21001a9646cf3211747eea12.png Pack of Plasticknifes

Item_Plasticfoork.png.597a01dfb8700a6db6648ad490bcbb77.png Plasticfork

Item_Plasticforkspack.png.b1ce7b8c0f2a874d4b990dd03c91318a.png Pack of Plasticforks

Item_Plasticspoon.png.78ff7a06d7716213b296f75aa11262fa.png Plasticspoon

Item_Plasticspoonspack.png.db1a13804f6171ccb2a3deb25075ef8b.png Pack of Plasticspoons

Item_Plasticcoffeespoon.png.e68f09e2139f7f728e71d5e0953729e2.png Plasticcoffeesponn

A question ... is it possible to make a recipe for Bricks using the code for Food?

I think about something like

Take some Dirt Item_Dirt.png.dd9892d2aad557a6116b029aa39de289.png

Make some Mud Item_WoodenbucketMud.png.9825fd02d6d98dc95cbf258c9fd1dc84.pngItem_WashtubMud.png.9930d3fee1f08c2285576b32d592ae9a.png

Fill this Form Item_BrickMoldWoodEmpty.png.b5522f2e959621ef8a41a8111213dcbe.png

with Mud Item_BrickMoldWoodFilledWet.png.e26e64bd3250993cff6fa13c45c3915f.png now i have the Idea to make this Item to a food item ... replace when rotten (when Mud is dry ... i think a day or two) with

Item_BrickMoldWoodFilledDry.png.0a34f3cd37f113b624f434e503422d2e.png (Form with dry Mud aka Brick) Item_Brick.png

With this you can build a primitve Smelter like Item_PrimitiveSmelter.png.244360c3749a0e5d35b916a6921bb706.pngItem_PrimitiveSmelterMolten.png.fe944d4a81931db4d9b562e94c33d5e0.png (only normal texture siza available ... no dubble size)

with a laddle Item_SmelterLaddleSmallEmpty.png.bb4bca80d43a021271037de13850088d.png  you can take the Molten Metal  Item_SmelterLaddleSmallFull.png.0366360592d1ee7171a2527c01912202.png and make primitvie Metalitems from Copper to Iron

Edit:

I have made an addition to the Meth Recipe

Contains

Pour Out every Glassbottle, Buchnerflask, Gaswasher, Destille, Pyrexdish, Eyedropper and Cylinder the Recipe use (Chemicals go lost)

Assamble and Disassamble Glassdestille (after pour out the Chemicals you will get an empty Destille)

Remove Phosporous Powder and Ephedrin Pill Powder from Glassflask (gives you Powder and Glassflask back)

This is for the case when you stuck into the Methmaking recipe and have no Chemiclas to go on. So you can pour out your Lab mats, get them back empty and start with something other.

Note: You need the testtubebrush and some Water for most of the Recipes to simulate how you clean your Mats after use.

Eyedroppers need Water to simulate how you clean the Eyedroppers bei soaking in Water (you get an Eyedropper with Water back)

Pour Out and Glassdestille.rar

Yeah I have been unsure about the Primitive Smelter. First of all I kinda of bypasses the whole tiered system of Kiln -> Smelter -> Blast Furnace -> Industrial Furnace

Also what should it be able to even do? Iron seems to advanced for this. At most this seems like only good for may copper, tin, silver and gold. Or something like that.

Also the fact it only has a x1 sized graphic is less appealing.

Hmm reduce the usage of the primitive smelter to 5 ... ? After 5 usages this thing is just broken.

Its more an item if you like to play caveman style or for emergencys when you have no chance to get clay.

Hmm in this case i must make some Forms from Mud for Copperweapons like a Arrowhead or a Head for a Spear and a Knife.

Like i say only an Idea for a situation when you stuck somewhere and cant get clay. So you will get the chance to fight out with some primitve Weapons better then Stone (In the City i belive you cant forage but you can get Mud by digging with a shovel).

My Idea was a picture from a player sitting on a roff with Hordes of Zeds and no weapon. Only acces to a small piece of Dirt. So you can collect Copperpennys and melt them to make a simple weapon.

Like i say more an emergency Item then a bypass to the techtree.

When you say "Oh ok i like the Idea" i can make a double size image. The Laddle can be made from a Coffeepot and a Broomstick or something like that.

Pros ... No need much tools. Just Wood, Rope, a Bucket (can make other Textures like a Pot with Mud) some Copper to make some weapons.

Gives you a chance to escape from tricky situations.

Caveman Style ;)

Cons ... much more effort then making a kiln and a Smelter

can only used limited

Having the Primitive Smelter be a drainable is not good when its on the floor since when it runs out it will not disappear. In which players will get confused on why its not working.

As for getting clay you can get clay from Foraging. So even if you start with nothing you can always get clay. That's why I made clay tablets for researching. Dirt on the other hand is harder to obtain actually.

Its not that I don't like your idea I am just trying to fit it within the limitations of zombooid as well as not breaking the need to build a normal smelter. Right now the biggest hurdle in the smelter is having mortar or cement. So yours is more appealing in that way. However like I said it should probably not be able to make things like iron.

Hmm ok no drainable.

I think its ok make only copper, tin, lead, gold and silver with the primitive smelter. Not to replace the regular smelter more like a early stage to get more Tech tree feeling.

Have something in my head that you cant forage in the City but you can dig with your hands or a shovel thats what i mean. If you want we can make some to test and let the players decide if this is a good idea or a bad one like a little Hydrocraft based Mod. Standing outside from the big Hydrocraft to test and when the players say "Oh thats good" we can bring it in.

At least in this way the player can free decide if he would build that primitive thing or save some time and resources to make the regular smelter direct.

Let this thing keep in mind and continue with more importend things :D

Ahw i remember that i have made art for a new Steammachine long time ago ... i believe i have already the double sized one ... do you want to use this texture? If i remember right i have already textures for nearbe all Steammachine Upgrades. I think this texturestyle fits better to the rest.

Item_SteammachineOff.pngItem_SteammachineOn.png

Item_SteammachineChargingUnitOff.png

Item_SteammachineChargingUnitOn.png

Item_SteammachineHammerOf.png

Item_SteammachineHammerOn.png

Item_SteammachineStampmillOff.png

Item_SteammachineStampmillOn.png

Item_SteammachineShredderOff.png

Item_SteammachineShredderOn.png

Item_MineholeMediumSteampoweredOff.png

Item_MineholeMediumSteampoweredOn.png