Looking for Artists for Hydrocraft Mod!

Hydromancerx

Nice job!

For the glue and tape stuff I could really use some help tracking down all the recipes and weapon repairs that would use those new kinds of tapes and glues.

EDIT: So I am getting back logged and could really use some help on the code side too. So if you want items to get in faster lease help provide code for the art too. Here is an example.

post-24316-0-15250200-1449077502.pngpost-24316-0-91783200-1449077502.png

item HCCannedcreamofchicken    {    Weight                =    0.5,    Type                =    Normal,    DisplayName            =    Canned Cream of Chicken,    Icon                =    HCCannedcreamofchicken,    }item HCCannedcreamofchickenopen    {    HungerChange            =    -30,    Weight                =    0.5,    Type                =    Food,    DaysTotallyRotten        =    4,    UnhappyChange            =    10,    DisplayName            =    Open Cannned Cream of Chicken,    ReplaceOnUse            =    HCTincan,    Icon                =    HCCannedcreamofchickenopen,    DaysFresh            =    2,    }

Remember to look at examples inside the mod code. Also my pattern is HCNameofitem. Where the HC are uppercase and the first letter of the name is uppercase and then the rest are lowercase. If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks in advance!

-snip-

Sure thing man, I actually did ave the code for most of those items done, but they were on my old cpu's desktop so there lost in the void now haha. but when ever i make some new items ill do the code as well for ya, and yeah ill try to track down all the glue and taping recipes for ya. im curious if if would be easier to make a sorted, labeled Microsoft word file of ALL the recipes and codes in the whole mod, all in one file so we can use MS Words search function, change what we need, then just copy and paste the updates in there respected txt files. 

Raw: WtFlRNr.png

Baked: MnLmgsZ.png

item HCCobblerblackberry	{	HungerChange			=	-80,	Weight				=	2,	Type				=	Food,	DaysTotallyRotten		=	10,	DisplayName			=	Uncooked Blackberry Cobbler,	Icon				=	HCCobblerblackberry,	ReplaceOnUse			=	HCPiepan,	ReplaceOnCooked			=	Hydrocraft.HCCobblerblackberrybaked,	IsCookable			=	TRUE,	MinutesToCook			=	30,	MinutesToBurn			=	60,	DaysFresh			=	5,	UnhappyChange			=	15,	BoredomChange			=	15,	}item HCCobblerblackberrybaked	{	HungerChange			=	-80,	Weight				=	2,	Type				=	Food,	DaysTotallyRotten		=	10,	DisplayName			=	Baked Blackberry Cobbler,	Icon				=	HCCobblerblackberry,	ReplaceOnUse			=	HCPiepan,	DaysFresh			=	5,	UnhappyChange			=	-25,	BoredomChange			=	-12,	}recipe Make Blackberry Cobbler	{		HCPiecrust,		BerryBlack=10,		Result:HCCobblerblackberry,		Time:90.0,	   	Category:Cooking,	}

I think I did the code right.

Very nice! Thanks guys!

Could you make like 2 upgrades to the pond each getting bigger?

Such as ...

Small Pond

Size: As picture above.

Features: None (no dock or stones)

Medium Pond

Size: Double Small Pond

Features: Dock as above and stones.

Large Pond

Size: Double Medium Pond

Features: Nicely Crafted Dock, Stones, Fishing Traps and Willow Trees around it.

This way the small pond just needs digging, the medium pond needs carpentry and the large pond needs fishing traps.

Thanks!

Ah same system like the Junkyard. I understand.

At the moment i have not really much time so i cant say "i have this done until Friday" but i will try.

(think about something like a sign with "PRIVATE" or something else but before i make a huge Pond set i would look what you say to the Pond)

Maybe i make one small without Water (Black Pond Foil or something else) so you must fill first the small with water after you dig a hole.

Some guy asked by MP for the clip. Well, is suposed to be the original pistol with a silencer, so, the same clip should be enough. Anyway, for my personal use I modificated the original (rotation and adding stripes).

SBerettaClip.png

I tryed to make a silenced pistol but could'nt make it work propperly:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/17164-pleazeeed-help-with-this-infinite-ammo-bug/

Thank you GN!!! ^__^

item HCCobblerblackberry	{	HungerChange			=	-80,	Weight				=	2,	Type				=	Food,	DaysTotallyRotten		=	10,	DisplayName			=	Uncooked Blackberry Cobbler,	Icon				=	HCCobblerblackberry,	ReplaceOnUse			=	HCPiepan,	ReplaceOnCooked			=	Hydrocraft.HCCobblerblackberrybaked,	IsCookable			=	TRUE,	MinutesToCook			=	30,	MinutesToBurn			=	60,	DaysFresh			=	5,	UnhappyChange			=	15,	BoredomChange			=	15,	}item HCCobblerblackberrybaked	{	HungerChange			=	-80,	Weight				=	2,	Type				=	Food,	DaysTotallyRotten		=	10,	DisplayName			=	Baked Blackberry Cobbler,	Icon				=	HCCobblerblackberry,	ReplaceOnUse			=	HCPiepan,	DaysFresh			=	5,	UnhappyChange			=	-25,	BoredomChange			=	-12,	}recipe Make Blackberry Cobbler	{		HCPiecrust,		BerryBlack=10,		Result:HCCobblerblackberry,		Time:90.0,	   	Category:Cooking,	}

This is a pie. So I changed the naming. If we want a "cobbler" it should be in the roasting pan. Otherwise this just looks like a pie.

This is a pie. So I changed the naming. If we want a "cobbler" it should be in the roasting pan. Otherwise this just looks like a pie.

Pie, cobbler meh :P

Here is what I have for a juice box VBRPA8p.png (it is hard to see it but there is a straw; better seen here: http://imgur.com/VBRPA8p), could I get your opinion on it, its not done IMO, it just doesn't feel right but I'm not sure how to fix it, if someone else has another juice box or wants to take this image and use it they are welcome to work with it, but I would like to know what I could do to make it look better :) Btw will there be a Box of Juice Boxes :D

Ill post them up as I finish them for ya, I also saved the files like you set them up to save ya some time

Pink Lemon-aid Juice Box:post-24316-0-00793000-1449685340.png

Cherry Juice Box:post-24316-0-93669700-1449685338.png

Orange Juice Box:post-24316-0-78281600-1449685339.png

Lemon-aid Juice Box:post-24316-0-43221400-1449685339.png

Apple Juice Box: post-24316-0-61230100-1449682836.png

Blue Raspberry Juice Box:post-24316-0-57818100-1449685338.png

Grape Juice Box:post-24316-0-16600400-1449685339.png

There ya go, hope they are to your liking :) Btw the grape juice box all I changed was the coloring of the box to make it more purple, just so you could see the difference between the pink lemon-aid and the grape box haha. let me know if there all good 

P.S. do you need me to do the code?

Wow! Very nice!

If you want to do the code too then go for it. It will save me time coding.

For the tags please do it in this pastern ...

HCJuceboxgrape, HCJuceboxapple, etc

Alrighty, I've renamed them all and I'm currently working on the code, btw I've also made empty trash versions of all flavors! Adding these into the code as well to "ReplaceOnUse" :) ah and i set up the hunger/thirst changes according to the in game juice box's code (-13 thirst -2 hunger -10 unhappy)

Just let me know if the names are okay for the empty versions. 

Empty Pink Lemonaid:post-24316-0-10732300-1449761519.png

Empty Cherry:post-24316-0-15987500-1449761518.png

Empty Orange:post-24316-0-85830400-1449761518.png

Empty Lemonaid:post-24316-0-63622000-1449761518.png

Empty Apple:post-24316-0-50977700-1449761517.png

Empty Blue Raspberry:post-24316-0-82211500-1449761517.png

Empty Grape:post-24316-0-41059500-1449761518.png

EDIT: Alrighty I just finished the scripting for ya, let me know if everything is alright, I didn't see any spelling errors but an extra set of eyes would help ;P and if you want to change the name of the empty versions just let me know and ill change them to how you want them to save you time :)

module Hydrocraft

{
    imports
    {
        Base

}

/************************ITEMS************************/

item HCJuiceboxpinklemonaid
{
HungerChange = -2,
Weight = 0.2,
Type = Food,
UnhappyChange = -10,
ThirstChange = -13,
DisplayName = Pink Lemonaid Juice Box,
ReplaceOnUse = HCEmptyjuiceboxpinklemonaid,
Icon = HCJuiceboxpinklemonaid,
CustomContextMenu = Drink,
CustomEatSound = PZ_DrinkingFromBottle,
}

item HCJuiceboxcherry
{
HungerChange = -2,
Weight = 0.2,
Type = Food,
UnhappyChange = -10,
ThirstChange = -13,
DisplayName = Cherry Juice Box,
ReplaceOnUse = HCEmptyjuiceboxcherry,
Icon = HCJuiceboxcherry,
}

item HCJuiceboxorange
{
HungerChange = -2,
Weight = 0.2,
Type = Food,
UnhappyChange = -10,
ThirstChange = -13,
DisplayName = Orange Juice Box,
ReplaceOnUse = HCEmptyjuiceboxorange,
Icon = HCJuiceboxorange,
}

item HCJuiceboxlemonaid
{
HungerChange = -2,
Weight = 0.2,
Type = Food,
UnhappyChange = -10,
ThirstChange = -13,
DisplayName = Lemonaid Juice Box,
ReplaceOnUse = HCEmptyjuiceboxlemonaid,
Icon = HCJuiceboxlemonaid,
}

item HCJuiceboxapple
{
HungerChange = -2,
Weight = 0.2,
Type = Food,
UnhappyChange = -10,
ThirstChange = -13,
DisplayName = Apple Juice Box,
ReplaceOnUse = HCEmptyjuiceboxapple,
Icon = HCJuiceboxapple,
}

item HCJuiceboxblueraspberry
{
HungerChange = -2,
Weight = 0.2,
Type = Food,
UnhappyChange = -10,
ThirstChange = -13,
DisplayName = Blue Raspberry Juice Box,
ReplaceOnUse = HCEmptyjuiceboxblueraspberry,
Icon = HCJuiceboxblueraspberry,
}

item HCJuiceboxgrape
{
HungerChange = -2,
Weight = 0.2,
Type = Food,
UnhappyChange = -10,
ThirstChange = -13,
DisplayName = Grape Juice Box,
ReplaceOnUse = HCEmptyjuiceboxgrape,
Icon = HCJuiceboxgrape,
}

********************************EMPTY*JUICE*BOXES********************************

item HCEmptyjuiceboxpinklemonaid
{
Weight = 0.1,
Type = Normal,
DisplayName = Empty Juice Box,
Icon = HCEmptyjuiceboxpinklemonaid,
DisplayCategory        =       Trash,
}         

item HCEmptyjuiceboxcherry
{
Weight = 0.1,
Type = Normal,
Icon = HCEmptyjuiceboxcherry,
}     

item HCEmptyjuiceboxorange
{
Weight = 0.1,
Type = Normal,
Icon = HCEmptyjuiceboxorange,
}     

item HCEmptyjuiceboxlemonaid
{
Weight = 0.1,
Type = Normal,
Icon = HCEmptyjuiceboxlemonaid,
}     

item HCEmptyjuiceboxapple
{
Weight = 0.1,
Type = Normal,
Icon = HCEmptyjuiceboxapple,
}     

item HCEmptyjuiceboxbluerazzberry
{
Weight = 0.1,
Type = Normal,
Icon = HCEmptyjuiceboxbluerazzberry,
}     

item HCEmptyjuiceboxgrape
{
Weight = 0.1,
Type = Normal,
Icon = HCEmptyjuiceboxgrape,
}     

Hmm have tried to make this small pond

attachicon.gifPondempty01.pngattachicon.gifPondempty02.pngattachicon.gifpost-24928-0-79002800-1449347715.png

So first you must dig a hole then you need some Pondfoil (?) or normal Foil (from garbagebags) and then fill this whoole thing with water.

nice!, instead of foil, itcould use cement? or the tarp? I think the cement would be more logical though :P