Looking for Artists for Hydrocraft Mod!

Hydromancerx

What's "Linkware" mean?

"Linkware License, meaning that the work is free to use as long as a link to the original document is included. Permission from the original author is not needed in order to use content under this license, though again, the author should be contacted if possible to notify him or her." Just include a link to the place where you found it and artist name in credits and you're good.

"Shareware is software that is distributed free on a trial basis with the understanding that the user may need or want to pay for it later." Think WinRAR and it's ever so wonderful pop-up message. I wouldn't use those.

Ah ok that makes sense.

There are also ones with "eMailware" which I guess means you need to email the creator right?

I wanted to use this ...

http://www.iconarchive.com/show/daily-items-icons-by-mozco/Typewriter-icon.html

But the link to the creators website no longer exists and there appears to be no email. :/

Dude, you're right about that measuring tape. I'm just not sure how to make it look, well, like measuring tape.

Someone should really make a better version of it and I'd better stick to isometric stuff.

I am going to be using this ...

measure-icon.png

From this set ...

http://megaicons.net/category/object-icons/iconspack-1829/

Postcardware and emailware and other novelty licenses usually mean you can use the stuff freely, non-commercially and postcard or email are more of a "Thanks for making these" notes. And not strictly required. I'd say if you credit the original author and link to a place where his work can be found you'd be good. You could always ask a forum mod about what they think.

Clay Items

2RXb2ma.pngVZXeYIK.pngodc7lPx.pngrZeub6N.pngRmfjfeD.png

Oh very nice! Thank you!

Heh, and I've been trying to make one for an hour. HRXBg9f.png

Yours is way better. I will use yours! Thank you!

Dang!! You rock! Thank you so much! Those are awesome!

Can you make a "Brood Box" out of the first one with the top open. Similar to this? And also a "Honeycomb Frame" similar to this? Note these should be 32x32.

Thanks!

So I want to get this released for Friday. I have old not so great drawings for all the potted plants, churn, kiln and smelter. Those I would like to have replaced eventually but could be used as stand ins for Friday. That means we have left ...

- 30 More Small Icons

- Dragon Fly

- 4 Dog Breeds

- Male and Female Deer

- 5 More Large Icons

I think this is doable if you guys all help. Fuki has done great on the dogs so please keep it up with the remaining 4 breeds. Filthy Molly said he would do the Brood Box and Honeycomb Frame.

Svarog, Kittysong, Atoxwarrior which ones do you want to do to help finish up the list? Also Fluffe please keep searching for more icons online. Any art that we can get for free saves us time.

Thank you all for your hard work and lets try to get this mod back up and running again!

Svarog, Kittysong, Atoxwarrior which ones do you want to do to help finish up the list?

I'm messing with all item icons, seeing what I can make that won't look like crap, should I succeed with any I'll post it here.

Fir Cone(ish thingy) oA8mYeC.png

Oak Leaf 3tc7uID.png