[Roleplay][Whitelist][24/7] AGN - NewDawn Roleplay

ModdedTibby

If you haven't applied, do so now! We had a blast last night!

Was good fun on the server earlier, until the power went down in my area! Didn't mean to leave so abruptly. Will see you all there now!

We love you alll!   Just some details about last nights launch!   30 people online at once!  94 people logged into our forums to see what was up!

RECORD SETTING NUMBERS FOR NEW DAWN!

EDIT:  from 94 - 101 people!

How's the server going?  I'm just putting in my app now.  Don't wanna miss this!

OH man its going great.  Yesterday we had a breach at the wall zombies got through an took over the mall!

We had to send teams in to clear it out and quickly dispatched out carpenters to plug up those holes.  Priority has switched from Housing to Defense!

Now everyone lives in valley station and it has tightly packed populations, roleplay is not hard to find. The application process makes the majority of role-players competent and the strict admin oversight / anti-KoS rules ensures that quality roleplayers can have a good and fun experience on the server. Anti-OOC rules keep drama to a minimum. Sign on if you like to have a good time, nothing gets your heart beating like trying to defuse a big gun standdown.

How does a big gun standdown happen on a server like this?

Everything thing leading up to what we consider a valid death needs to have roleplay beforehand. Lets say there is a faction war happening on the server right now.  Members from faction A has sent people to rob faction, Since there is now a reason for faction B to attack faction A.  At that point it just needs to be made known whats going down.  The community is very forum based.

How does a big gun standdown happen on a server like this?

Everything thing leading up to what we consider a valid death needs to have roleplay beforehand. Lets say there is a faction war happening on the server right now.  Members from faction A has sent people to rob faction, Since there is now a reason for faction B to attack faction A.  At that point it just needs to be made known whats going down.  The community is very forum based.

Ah, i see. Thanks for answering.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Striker I read your post on the other thread, yeah this server is great for not getting KoSed. Not to say it doesn't still have bandit activity. At the moment I would probably say that New Dawn is the most advanced RP server out there. The whole server only takes place in valley station ( The mall area of the map. ) So lots of player interaction takes place, but still large enough to hide a base and have it not be found. Main page should probably get another update given the current situation of the server.

Hey Striker I read your post on the other thread, yeah this server is great for not getting KoSed. Not to say it doesn't still have bandit activity. At the moment I would probably say that New Dawn is the most advanced RP server out there. The whole server only takes place in valley station ( The mall area of the map. ) So lots of player interaction takes place, but still large enough to hide a base and have it not be found. Main page should probably get another update given the current situation of the server.

Yeah i just want to find a group to play with that isn't full of trigger happy sociopaths 

i had enough of that with like....EVERY zombie game online to date.

i have mainly been a single player PZ supporter and never really got involved in the forums until now.

Frustration from being continually KOS'd on every server i join lead me here to look for alternatives.

it really sucks when you just want to work on your character's skills and have fun with other players to get killed without a word 

ANY time you meet another player.

i just want to find mature gamers who remember that playing with other people doesn't always have to end with PvP 

Yeah i just want to find a group to play with that isn't full of trigger happy sociopaths 

i had enough of that with like....EVERY zombie game online to date.

i have mainly been a single player PZ supporter and never really got involved in the forums until now.

Frustration from being continually KOS'd on every server i join lead me here to look for alternatives.

it really sucks when you just want to work on your character's skills and have fun with other players to get killed without a word 

ANY time you meet another player.

i just want to find mature gamers who remember that playing with other people doesn't always have to end with PvP 

Hopefully you never experience a real apocalypse.  

Hopefully if i ever do experience a 'real apocalypse' i will still retain my humanity and not become a sociopath murderer 

shows like the walking dead would suck if everyone just killed each other as soon as they crossed paths 

since this is a GAME and a forum for a GAME i keep my real views on survival out of it and find it amusing when people confuse posts on a game forum as how they would act in real life 

FYI in a real disaster situation contrary to what most people think humans are more apt to work together to survive 

it's how we made it this far as a species. Just because people kill people in video games and get some sort of sick pleasure from it doesn't mean that is what people would do IRL 

people who acted like bandits IRL would be the first one's to die as the smart people would be looking for strength in numbers 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I used to be on this server back when you guys used the Enjin website! not sure if you remember me. I was Kira or Tessila or something. I re-applied to your new website. Hope you guys have room for me!

Hi! I used to be on this server back when you guys used the Enjin website! not sure if you remember me. I was Kira or Tessila or something. I re-applied to your new website. Hope you guys have room for me!

It was ran by different people then, but yeah.