[Roleplay][Whitelist][24/7] AGN - NewDawn Roleplay

ModdedTibby

It's worse than drugs, TOO ADDICTIVE.

Get on the server, now! We want YOU!

Jokes apart it really is addictive, and there are also a lot of other games the community plays on. There's a Starbound RP server launching too, and a Diablo 2 one. Really recommend this community.

It's worse than drugs, TOO ADDICTIVE.

Get on the server, now! We want YOU!

Jokes apart it really is addictive, and there are also a lot of other games the community plays on. There's a Starbound RP server launching too, and a Diablo 2 one. Really recommend this community.

Much love friend!

Applying asap  ! :) Hope to join in soon :)!

edit: Hola I just applied on the NewDawn forum :) !

Hope you are enjoying yourself!

Totally :) !

Round 1

1. Joins server with character
  2. spawns in a burned out house. 
  3. walks through walls
  4. sees a zed and decides to RP it
  5. get bit trying to RP with the zed
  6. decides to eat rotten food in an attempt to poison the zedz
  7. is munched to death
  8. survived 1 hour

Round 2

1. comes back to life
  2. starts walking around staying away from the zedz.
  3. gets a backpack and a nailed plank.
  4. sees a zed coming full throttle at him
  5. swings the plank and misses 
  6. is bit
  7. rage quits.
  8. comes back and begs the zedz to eat him.
  9. Survived 2 hours

Round 3

1. back to life
  2. still kicking
  3. has found a walkie talkie
  4. spams a frequency a bit... (  :shock: )
  5. learns of mr *ull...
  6. turns the goddam talkie off asap (  :shock:  :shock:  )
  7. is not making same mistakes.

You know I am not a noob player nor an expert player but those where my most humiliating deaths  :cry:

I ran into mr *ull ... the following has coarse language and is approximately what happened. 

http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/threads/west-point-trade-center.1690/   bottom of the thread )

*An incoming transmission is heard over the WPTC Ham radio frequency 55.00 mhz...* 

"hello? hello? I won't say who I am. I'm fleeing from the west side of town. I will be walking the main street if there isn't too many sick ones. I am friendly. I am friendly. Over."

---

*Many hours later in the eaarly morning the HAM radio receives multiple transmissions..*

"TTYYLLEER RUN ! HE'S HERE ! HE'S SHOOTING CRAZY""

"TYLER ITS ME... 
*whispering* I'm trapped. HE'S STILL HERE and I hear the Sick Ones.."

"Anuyone in downtown central west point GET THE FUCK OUT !! MASKED MAN IS HERE!...".
*Shotgun shots are heard in the background* "Fuuckk...." *the man on the other end seems to have his radio still open* "I' WARNED YOU NOT TO FOLLOW ME!" *a deep voice is shouting almost incoherently as if the person isn't in the same room as the man behind the radio* "I...I.. COULDNT!.. I.." "YOURE GONNA BLEED !" *deep frantic breaths are heard loudly over the the radio* "Fuck it... LOOK MAN! I COULDNT LEAVE WITHOUT SOMETHING".. *the sound of another shot screeches through the radio transmission* "I TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN! IS THIS HOW YOU WANT TO END?" "I WAS LEAVING MAN. JUST LEAVE! AND ILL LEAVE AFTER!" *a frightening silent few seconds go by* "I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN YOU HEAR ME !?" *the voice fades slowly away as if leaving* "fuckk.. fuckk fuckk... ". *Static* "tta leave now. but.. b.but ... yess.." *static* "the rope... oh mann..." *Static and the transmision is cut*

It was the best experience ever ! :D 

! JOIN PEOPLE JOIN !

a66bfcb1ed15a3ea96ef43c0e85d9b24.jpg