[Roleplay][Whitelist][24/7] AGN - NewDawn Roleplay

ModdedTibby

Hi there, I'm very new to the game in terms of the whole servers and whats out there so too speak.  I have been playing the game now for just over a week and it's probably the best game I have ever played hands down!

Now when I login and look at the server list I see that NewDawns RP is on the list and I have actually enjoyed playing on it for the last three days or so doing quite of bit in terms of skill enhancing and collecting survival gear. I can't seem to login to it now and it's very frustrating lol 

My question is this: What is a whitelist ? I really like the RP end of games and would love nothing more but to play with you all if I can.  Are you all playing on the server that I created my survivor ? Or do you all have a seperate one where I need to submit an application persay to join ?  

Thanks all, have a good one!

Hello Jack!  Im not sure why you are having issues on our public server running right now.  Ill reboot it in a bit and see if they may help you get back on.  However if you are looking to join a group of dedicated roleplayers, feel free to sign up on our website www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn, read through the rules and such and then apply! There are 2 different servers running for new dawn one public and one whitelist only. 

I believe I am on the public one but for some strange reason it's just hanging onto the "connecting" status and that's it.  Doesn't want to let me enter the server.

I am going to sit down later today and go thru your application process, I hope to be able to join ya's within the next few days and start helping you all out where I can =)

thank you for all of your help,

Jack.

I believe I am on the public one but for some strange reason it's just hanging onto the "connecting" status and that's it.  Doesn't want to let me enter the server.

I am going to sit down later today and go thru your application process, I hope to be able to join ya's within the next few days and start helping you all out where I can =)

thank you for all of your help,

Jack.

Jack i rebooted teh server and have seen the issue why you couldnt connect.  this is fixed and you may continue playing as usual! i do recommend you giving our actualy whitelist RP serevr a shot sometime!

After reading pretty much everything, I still can't comment on the forums. I really want to apply to the whitelist, this looks like a good place for me - but every page I access says I have insufficient privelleges. I never got a confirmation email either, I'm not really sure what's going on.

After reading pretty much everything, I still can't comment on the forums. I really want to apply to the whitelist, this looks like a good place for me - but every page I access says I have insufficient privelleges. I never got a confirmation email either, I'm not really sure what's going on.

Are you the username Jessica that signed up on the forums?

So sad I'm EU...

We have several people that play that are located in EU.

I see, but then I would find almost no players because of timezone, and I would probably lag.. maybe.

I doubt it, I play with people located in EU to AU all the time as someone who lives in the US. Only way you're going to find out if it works for you is if you try it.

#Hype for Hydro craft mod possibly being added and tweaked for the server! + "Proper" Loot spawning, Spawning more useless items, but there will be enough food and water to sustain people, but barely. Really looking forward to Hydrocraft possibly being added, loving having the ApCom mod with the server also so far, its really awesome.

So sad I'm EU...

I see, but then I would find almost no players because of timezone, and I would probably lag.. maybe.

I doubt it, I play with people located in EU to AU all the time as someone who lives in the US. Only way you're going to find out if it works for you is if you try it.

I see, I would try but I also saw that I need to apply, and I don't have a lot of time to spend on writing a character biography, answering questions etc. etc.

Though I'm gonna try and apply, I hope I won't have to do it again over and over. ^^

EDIT: Also is making a soldier or police officer allowed? I've read that it's RESTRICTED but I didn't understand if I can do that or not...

So sad I'm EU...

I see, I would try but I also saw that I need to apply, and I don't have a lot of time to spend on writing a character biography, answering questions etc. etc.

Though I'm gonna try and apply, I hope I won't have to do it again over and over. ^^

EDIT: Also is making a soldier or police officer allowed? I've read that it's RESTRICTED but I didn't understand if I can do that or not...

When we mean restrcited we want people who can play those characters and well, whetehr its personal knowledge or you are already part of that field.  You can apply as a officer but you have to have some basic knowledge and understanding how that character is played.

So sad I'm EU...

When we mean restrcited we want people who can play those characters and well, whetehr its personal knowledge or you are already part of that field.  You can apply as a officer but you have to have some basic knowledge and understanding how that character is played.

Ah I see, well I played police/military only on SAMP roleplay servers, does that count?

EDIT: Nevermind, applied as security guard. Here's the link. http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/threads/alfredo-sileni.1576/

Pretty much all jobs are allowed we just don't want people who are cops and military officers to be the only ones around as it seems what people are drawn to. So the best way of going about limiting that is finding people who have actually took the time to look into the profession for their character and can at least have a basic understanding of what a person in that occupation would know.